Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

2015 rideout

better do i just ordered a sleeping bag.

and weathers getting better from rain all 3 days to just one lol. hopefully its sunny like last year Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:

I think so m8 , you coming ?

No mate, I had to withdraw earlier in the year when the race dates came out, as we are down at Rockingham this weekend.

Hope you all have a good time though dude thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I think so m8 , you coming ?

No mate, I had to withdraw earlier in the year when the race dates came out, as we are down at Rockingham this weekend.

Hope you all have a good time though dude thumbs
we will m8 , and have a good weekend racing

has come out rather big. :/ and no mel its a surprise! but i will look like a right queen gaygay

[quote="Davehutch"]and I am leaving mine at 11.30 if anyone is coming with me , see you at the bunkhouse 1ish[/quote

dave you do know you can't get in the bunkhouse until 4.00pm.

Tried callling you today. We were going to set off at 11.00am. What do you think?

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
and I am leaving mine at 11.30 if anyone is coming with me , see you at the bunkhouse 1ish[/quote

dave you do know you can't get in the bunkhouse until 4.00pm.

Mark has told us we can get in from 12 now

Enjoy guys, not going to be back before Sunday night. Too hot to ride out here, not that it stopped me. Remember, shiny side up Smile

have a great time, I'll probably be looking after the Mrs she's in for her second operation tomorrow finally.

Looking forward to the weekend and catching up with everyone! Ride safe and will see you Saturday!

have a great time, I'll probably be looking after the Mrs she's in for her second operation tomorrow finally.

All the best to your better half Chris thumbs
See you Saturday Mike! thumbs

I'm heading that way this morning. Haven't checked the forecast, just crossed fingers in hope Laughing

See you boys soon thumbs

Fantastic time in the Derbyshire Dales Great company and great roads - good to catch up with everyone again thumbsparty

Good weekend!! Nice to catch up with everyone. Cheers Dave for for the ride out and route and to Mark for sourcing the accommodation. And to everyone for making it a cracking weekend!!

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
feckin piece of shit computer, give me a bike to work on any day. helphead banghead banghead bang

haha come on m8 I can't wait to see it hide

Can you email it to me ?

no m8 to big, tried to put it on my photobucket account with a link but its to big for that too and I can,t get my editing program to work, getting a bit pissed of now . pm me your address dave I will put the feckin films on a memory stick and send them to you.

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
feckin piece of shit computer, give me a bike to work on any day. helphead banghead banghead bang

haha come on m8 I can't wait to see it hide

Can you email it to me ?

no m8 to big, tried to put it on my photobucket account with a link but its to big for that too and I can,t get my editing program to work, getting a bit pissed of now . pm me your address dave I will put the feckin films on a memory stick and send them to you.
ok m8 thanks for that , think you need to upload it to you tube to get it on the net , will send you my address , thankyou

are many ways, but ian isnt up to date with technology Wink when facebook would work for one LaughingLaughing

are many ways, but ian isnt up to date with technology Wink when facebook would work for one LaughingLaughing

feck that, I haven't got the hang of windows 7 yet. SadSad fecker.

well done dave thumbs snake pass vid does not look that fast does it. need to work on the camera mounting as it was getting a bit of shake and sometimes does not seem to be getting enough light to the lens. not bad for a first go though. great weekend lads. although it was abit chilly coming home sunday morn.