Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

Player's building

I have noticed that some experts like eeyle wants rookie+ to build in there respective worlds.
Some player's of rookie+ are building in main, I found out that mostly they want to build with there friends who are still novices.

I find funny as some experts (well it would seems like) don't like rookie+ building in main but yet I see Artisans building in main, I'm not being picky but I just find it funny

Sheppard250 wrote:
I have noticed that some experts like eeyle wants rookie+ to build in there respective worlds.
Some player's of rookie+ are building in main, I found out that mostly they want to build with there friends who are still novices.

I find funny as some experts (well it would seems like) don't like rookie+ building in main but yet I see Artisans building in main, I'm not being picky but I just find it funny

Anyone can build where they want. We just recommend not to build in lower ranked world to save spot for new players and because you'll get griefed. Most rookie+ builds in main and when they get griefed they go berserk in chat so that's why we tell them to build somewhere else.

Sheppard250 wrote:

I've been pointing that out too ._. someone told me once that Main was where the party was. Rolling Eyes

It sucks for novices tho Sad. There's enough ponies, pickachus and awesome build. We need moar people. We always need more people.

If we reset main every day, it's gonna be a problem. ಠ_ಠ

should we enfore a rule then eric? We could say no pupil+ in main except for specific circumstances or something Razz All I know is if we made a rule, the adept+ would have to take more responsibility for helping people move their builds out of main

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Wait.
more responsibility = more work
D:< I like the way things are now :F

>Smile just remember responsibility is a req for adept... BWAHAHA YOU FELL FOR THE OBVIOUSLY SET TRAP!

luckily no one cares pig