Legends Roleplay

Chat with The Mistress

On 5/5/2019 at 1:10 AM, Legends Roleplay said:

What's on the menu?  

I had fajitas earlier.

• Thanks 1

That looks good.

• Like 1

I'm Pescatarian so eat alternatives like Quorn. This can be tricky when eating out but I do have a couple of cafes I frequent when having lunch out where I can replace meat with something else.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SLGray said:

That looks good.

It's very yummy ❤️ (and organic ? )

7 hours ago, NanDee said:

I'm Pescatarian so eat alternatives like Quorn. This can be tricky when eating out but I do have a couple of cafes I frequent when having lunch out where I can replace meat with something else.

You need an Amy's . They put one in Northern California.  All vegetarian and very delicious!  I can imagine its difficult. We try to raise most of our own meat or buy from ethical farmers.  Seems no matter what, its difficult to find options when out and about.  Mexican food is a great way to avoid meat and just stick with beans. 

• Like 1

I bet the food you can buy at that Amy's is quite a bit more expensive than the normal foods elsewhere. :)

46 minutes ago, NanDee said:

I bet the food you can buy at that Amy's is quite a bit more expensive than the normal foods elsewhere. ?

Actually its not really. I paid almost $6 for chilli cheese fries and at Carls Jr it was $5 plus change. Just a few cents different.  

Do you play PC games?  If yes, which types do you like?

Posted (edited)

Not really. I used to like flight sims and zoo tycoon.  I don't have time anymore. I usually RP or RPG at a slow pace. My computer time is work and study otherwise.  What about you, SLG?  

Edited by Legends Roleplay

I play games like Zoo Tycoon (1 & 2), Civilization (4 & 5), and Galactic Civilizations (1 & 2).

23 hours ago, Legends Roleplay said:

Actually its not really. I paid almost $6 for chilli cheese fries and at Carls Jr it was $5 plus change. Just a few cents different.  

That doesn't sound too bad. 

I find when I'm doing my weekly shop though - I can pay quite a bit more for vegetarian options. I also find that many shops sell either very few of these options or none at all. We do have a health food shop that sells a wide selection - but they are expensive.

20 hours ago, SLGray said:

Do you play PC games?  If yes, which types do you like?

I don't play them at all.  I am a member at Pogo where there are loads of games to play - but not the kinds you mean.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, SLGray said:

I play games like Zoo Tycoon (1 & 2), Civilization (4 & 5), and Galactic Civilizations (1 & 2).

Nice! ? I have a farm, so my zoo is in my back yard ? and the 2 legged variety in my house. 

2 hours ago, NanDee said:

That doesn't sound too bad. 

I find when I'm doing my weekly shop though - I can pay quite a bit more for vegetarian options. I also find that many shops sell either very few of these options or none at all. We do have a health food shop that sells a wide selection - but they are expensive.

We are fortunate to have options. Though many restaurants it is limited.  For us finding organic thats affordable is difficult, especially for a large family. We do eat meat.  Just not a lot. 

Edited by Legends Roleplay