Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

WIN 10 CASH COINS ... Everyweek!

A great giveaway.
I saw everyone must be busy now...

hoe is the lucky winner last week? i cant see it

Guest Guest
Hello I am new here and dont know if I am can be activie enough but sounds good to me!

birdiejr59 wrote:
Hello I am new here and dont know if I am can be activie enough but sounds good to me!

hello.. your facebook link does not work properly.. could you please fix it? if you need any help you can check the faq board. just copy-paste your profile page link

lucky strike

Mr Mayor wrote:
Be Active...& WIN BIG Everyweek!

Would YOU Like to win 10 CASH COINS? You would?!

Every week here at PSFC we are rewarding our most active member 10 CASH COINS to spend in the Cash Shop, It's so simple to take part, just log into PSFC and post, the member who has been the most active during the each week will win.

Remember! Spam is not good, anyone caught spamming will be banned.

So get involved, tell everyone its just another FANTASTIC! reason why you should stick with PSFC!

It is good that you can only win once per month, it gives everyone a chance.

:dancing: .....io sono nuova qua..ancora non ho caoito bene come funziona.....ma è un bellissimo sito !!!!

siria_60 wrote:
:dancing: .....io sono nuova qua..ancora non ho capito bene come funziona.....ma è un bellissimo sito !!!!
se qualcuno parla italiano...ve ne sarei grata !!!! : )

siria_60 wrote:
siria_60 wrote:
:dancing: .....io sono nuova qua..ancora non ho capito bene come funziona.....ma è un bellissimo sito !!!!
se qualcuno parla italiano...ve ne sarei grata !!!! : )

WILL YOU PLEASE ONLY POST IN ENGLISH UNLESS IN ONE OF THE DEDICATED LANGUAGE FORUM BOARDS.

Also will you please check your facebook link .. it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. Full instructions can be found
here

how mayor know whether we active or not??is it mean if we keep posting or really get involved??
anyway..nice win

Its all to do with posting, the more posts = the more active. but no spam, all the mods are checking posts all the time and we double check the winners posts, anyone caught spamming is given a warning or a ban depending on how serious it is

But get posting around the forums, loads to get involed in!! congratulations Good luck all!

I would really love to win this one day. It would be great being as tho i have totally run out of cash coins and i havent got enought real cash to buy anymore =(. I dont know why they cant just styop putting cute items in the cash shop lol

Great!, Martin, my pet would love to win some cash cause he wants to buy a nice present for her girlfriend...so, I just have to post in any part of this page??

martina fan wrote:
Great!, Martin, my pet would love to win some cash cause he wants to buy a nice present for her girlfriend...so, I just have to post in any part of this page??

You have to be the highest active poster for the week

I'm not sure I have all that much to say to make me the most active but I am gonna give it a whirl congratulations

Do I just have to post on this thread or does this quest count postings eslewhere on the site?

daisy wrote:
Do I just have to post on this thread or does this quest count postings eslewhere on the site?

It counts all your posts in total for that week, everywhere on the board. but please remember that PSFC does not allow spamming of posts (meaning unnecessarily posting for the sake of post count. lol if how I worded that makes sense)

Nice idea! Very generous too. Always this is the most fun place, I'm sorry I've missed it lately.

cool Smile

I will have a chance to have a cash coins in pet society Smile