Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarpops

sugarpops is handling a contest!!!!

why not?..everyone should win Smile
im glad all of u received it..thinking of donations...mmm.....
i post a rule in page 1 that also do donate if u like but bilbo dont want to put it..he means it need to come from me...well..

i received all the items thank you sugarpop if i have extra items im willing to donate it for the mean time im collecting first something =)

i don't really get the rules... i just post, and for example, if the post 260 is my post, i win?

when you go to ''competitions and giveaways'' you see how many posts there are ont this topic...

tweet40 wrote:
when you go to ''competitions and giveaways'' you see how many posts there are ont this topic...

Ooow ok thanks Smile

Today is the 13th Friday a.k.a. The date that brings bad luck.
Was someone lucky today like me.

Today was supposed to be a test in Biology and moved to Tuesday, But I was sick and the last lesson was hard. In literature was not a boring story. My teacher got a poster about a footballer, so we were drawing numbers, before that i said my friend that i will give him the poster if i was drawn.I was drawn, but because I do not watch football and that, The teacher draw again...

it hasnt been that unlucky for me today Smile thats because i told not to think about the date so i dont curse myself he he :wub:

Hello everyone, I'm kinda new I don't see #post number's ;S Hmm

Tromo3 wrote:
Good evening everyone. How was your weekend

Mine's been ok, Shame it has to end though

i woke up late today... and tomorrow back to school, after a week and a half... it's gonna be tough, all teachers will expect us to know everything, cause we ahd so much time to learn.. Sad

Tomorrow for me want be such a bad they in school, except the next week school stars at 8 am.

Yeah I have school tomorrow, I dread it though. I think I'd like it if it weren't for the people that go there

well just think when you are done school, you won't have to deal with them again Smile Enjoy School for just you Smile

hi sankan
how is everyone today?
did you check out the new collection in ps?