Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InFaaMouS

I rcv a word about family and moving

I have rcv a prophesy that in 3 months I will be moving. I should stay where I am at stand in the gap for my family. Also I was told in due season my husband is coming and we are in preparation for each other. Please Pray I rcv another word or instant manifestation. Thanks May GOd Bless you thumbs

Hello Kim...receiving a prophecy is a beautiful thing and waiting for it to manifest can also be a beautiful thing if we do it correctly. I once was told that once receiving a word you stand in line...while you are waiting, prepare yourself for the manifestation.

What i do is pray and seek God to see if there are things he desires for me to learn or do while I'm waiting. There is nothing more frustrating to be next in line and NOT prepared for the blessing. God has a perfecting timing for everything and He is sovereign...he will manifest what He speaks forth at the appropriate time. My pastor says to me all the time "If you are anxious for the blessing, you are not ready to receive"...the Bible says to NOT be anxious for anything.

I will be praying that God's will be done in your life at the appropriate time. Blessings to you my friend... huggins

Rest and wait on the Lord for his perfect understanding to come forth.

You may be running head of the lord in this matter. He is perfect in timing and opening and closing a door. Pray for wisdom

Are you sure it’s a literal move?

I have had dreams saying I would be moving and did move from one state to another. So I am not saying the prophesy is wrong .Lord for bid!

I have had dreams of moving in my life. My family seemed change. Jobs changed personal victories won. We were not is a struggling place any more.

In other words there are times to move literally and times we move forward in personal ways.

I think a closet time along with the Lord will bring more forth.

Sunshine