Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

Repost: MY EX INTIMATE WITH MY MOM

*just wanted more thoughts on this one:

This dream seemed kind of "bawdy" (ie: lewd) to me (most of my dreams are arent they? lol! so I didn't say all the graphic details ), but let me know what God says:

B (my ex) was over my house (not my real house); after we had broken up, he had gotten married? He was dating my mother?!! I was upset--how could my mom be intimate and get into a relationship with my ex knowing that we had dated--wasn't that kinda like a "backstab betrayal" kind of thing? She's my family at that! (Definitely a no-no) I definitely wouldn't want him back after I knew he had messed with my mom! My siblings and family knew about the new relationship too but they seemed to not be as affected as I was!

On my way to another part of the house, I remember accidentally walking into and past a room twice where my mom and my ex were being REALLY intimate (in the not so traditional way, if you know what I mean! It seemed very awkward!) the room door was WIDE OPEN! I remember my mother having on a sparkling white shirt. I felt so appalled that they would be so open like that--not caring if anyone passed by or not to see what they were doing! They both seemed happy and he wasn't paying attention to me; he was enthralled with my mother though! I was disappointed in my mom for marrying him!

*for some reason, I keep thinking this relates to church in some way!
plz help if you can--no rush!
smooches w/love
desiree

um is there an underlying fear that is in ur life thats is being showen in this kind of context..a little obsquire..but a fear none the less..i dont think its a literal drm at this stage,, lol! duh let me kno desi.. flower

um i cant spell it properly..is the drm a pikture of a fear u mite hav,,the fear may be hidden ,but shows up in a way u most dont like,,,then its kinda blatent..like the open door,,??? i hope thats clearer,, flower D