Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul RT

Possible Manifestation: Collecting Son from Jail

I was collecting my son Nathan from jail. He had been mowing lawns. I asked him what he had learnt from the experience. The prison warder responded that he had let me down, although I didn’t feel that way. It was a mixed gender dormitory, and we were both relaxed and didn’t want to leave.
(Note, in real life my son has never been in trouble with the law).

Hi, Paul.

These are just my own thoughts:
Could he be under the wrong impressions that he let you down in some way? The enemy wouldn't hesitate to stoop to the tactic of convincing him that he has let you down. Maybe this is a prompting to say out loud to your son that you are proud of him and he has not let you down in any way - just in case he might think so. I know you probably already tell your son how much you love him, but .... just in case something is on Nathan's mind.

Jodi

Possible Manifestation:

Since May 2012 I have been working for a prisoner's aid organisation in connection with a mixed gender prison built some 3 years ago nearby.

Part of my role is to interview detainees who are about to be released and sometimes collect them from the jail on their release. This process is called Throughcare, and it is a form of mentoring.

I believe that this dream foretold the sort of work I would be doing