Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awesomegod16

I have a question about a serious situation

bandaid its hard 2 find help an love in tha body of christ wen ur face 2 face wiv ppl,theres grace 4 somethangs ,,,,but sometimes not 4 others,, bandaid bandaid ugh,, cold cold

i got in touch with this ministry that help people who were struggling with gay issues. they are in another state though. sometimes its just easier to go to someone who really helps people. sometimes its easier to get help with people who deal with certain issues. i think that its what they really do.

blossom

I agree Blossom. Do you what you need to do...maybe there is a way for them to counsel you over the phone or give you materials to read. I know it's difficult with this ministry being in a different state.

hi there, Gods compassion and heart for you came out as i read your story, and i am sure that will apply to each person reading this, thank you for your honesty, many of us have things (sins) we are battling with and are trusting God for victory, you are not alone in your battle, i too am battling to be victorious in many areas of my life, as you have confessed your weakness He becomes your strength, I feel very strongly between the tears that God loves you with an everlasting love, every lack you have felt in your life is made perfect in His sons death on the cross, may God nuture you to a place of increasing wholeness...many blessings martin

hi martin, i 'm appreciating you words to me about now. all i can say is that things are heating up so to speak all around.

blossom

Hi mate,

My heart goes out to you. All this wonderful advice gives you alot of work to do and well it may be for you.

My story is that when growing up my mother used to say stuff like "all men are bast####" and all sort of derogatory things.

I would always say "not every man is one Mummy" even as a small child I knew that she was saying it out of hurt.

But there was a spirit of Homosexuality ( a demon of confusion,deception and hatred in my opinion masked by an appearance of affection- call it what you may) in my life. I was never attracted sexually to women however I would be drawn to people with the spirit and also feel very connected to strong women who were controlling. Upon getting closer to God from the age of 19 I realised that I had this spirit as ministers broke it off me. Then i remembered how whenever i would hug a girl I would hear the words "you want to kiss her" then I would feel very bad indeed about those thoughts.

It wasn't like I felt the urge to sin, but I had these fears that someone may think I am gay, strange but a girl once asked me if I was as she said I appeared that way???

Anyhow, after prayer and deliverance, of which was very easy and quick, I realised that it was a process. Even now I will see that spirit and be drawn to it and think they are attracted to Jesus in me, but it is a mask and a liar and I have t o pull back and realise what it is I am seeing in the spirit.

These demons are very strong, but JESUS IS STRONGER!

BInd the thoughts you have in HIs name and watch your life turn around and remember your honesty has set you free! The truth always sets us free.

I have tried to minister to the homosexual community and the one thing that amazes me is the deceptiveness of this spirit. Just because you feel something doesn't mean it is real or truth.and the majority of those i have met have been either raped, molested or had the spirit hereditarily passed down.

The beginning of my deliverance was hard as I felt guilty and ashamed about these thoughts but realised that they weren't mine to start with so I accepted His love instead.

God bless you on your journey.

I came here as I received an email. And I am still seeking the Lord for many answers to my questions. First of all thank you for responding to this. I hadnt forgotten it, just that I wasn't sure a few months ago if I was going in the right direction then. I was not totally committed to the Lord in what He wanted me to do. Since then I have committed to the lord 100% as it is a stand I have taken to turn away from this sin. I have found that once I have made that decision, it is better for me because I am not constantly swayed. My mind is set. But I know that from talking to family members that this is some kind of generational thing. I have never had a prayer of deliverance about it but some time I will. I am just amazed at how God has brought me through learning about a lot of things and one thing is about deliverance. He has worked a lot in my dreams also but I know that is not the only way he speaks yet He has chosen that avenue to really speak to me.

blossom

I"m happy for you Blossom! I will be praying for you because I KNOW that you will get through this part in your life. I can guarantee you that God is going to use this in your life somehow. You can't possibly go through this and God now use it. You are not alone in your "struggle" for freedom in this area. There are a lot of "undercover" Christians who are dealing wholeheartedly with this and need someone who has actually dealt with it and been delievered from it to speak to them. Not just someone who says "stop", but now tell them HOW to stop. God has you my friend...watch and pray!!!

Blessings!

Thank you Cholette,
some time ago, when i was in college, and i do not know if i was a believer or not, but someone told me that same thing, that I was going to be used to help people in this area. i was not prepared to hear that and did not want to hear it then because i was still felt like it was a badge of shame to struggle with this. i know every since is equal in God's eyes yet sometimes people cause more harm in this area. that was a long long time ago that i heard that... but God has his own timing

blossom

i have sent you a PM but suffice to say, you have had an awesome amount of info and encouragement here. THis is a much needed forum and the issues of today like homosexuality needs to be discussed. I praise God for all I went through, if it means that i can share my story and give God the glory ...

Blossom, I am glad you chose to trust people here enough to talk about this. I pray for you that the Holy Spirit will show you how to fight any spirit which would try to draw you into attraction for another woman. God, please give Blossom Your strategy for fending off this spiritual invasion successfully. Strengthen her and arm her with discernment about this particular spirit and its tactics so she can recognize it a mile away. I ask these blessings in Jesus' name, amen.