Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HadassahHope

Can someone prophecy over me, please?

I have recently been called back to the Lord and I feel his presence all around me and I am wondering if anyone has a word from the Lord for me?
Thanks,
Hadassah

Sure, I will :)

I feel like the Lord is saying that you are doing a great job. I feel like there is some aspect of your life where you want to try really hard to do a good job. You're putting forth all your effort, but I think your efforts are actually wearing you down. I feel the Lord say that you can just relax and be yourself. You don't have to work so intensely. YOu're on the right path, you're doing a good job. He has given you something that is meant for you to enjoy :) Relax and enjoy what the Lord has put before you :) That doesn't mean lay it down completely, just go at your own pace. I feel like He is saying that He meant it to be a peaceful process. If you can't feel peace in it slow down and ask the Lord to bring you back to peace. It's not because you're doing anything wrong, it's just that He wants to see you savoring the moment :)

Hope that meant something :)

Oh thank you that was very right on. I had a week full of peace and then lost it for a bit and that was just so right on. Thanks again.