Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haha_13

GIFT TRAIN!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you tweet!

*We are actually not supposed to gift food items here Sad There is a Food Gift Train for that Smile

no, we can gift tws food, just not in store or homegrown
&you forgot to offer congratulations

Ok looks like i get the star shades? Anyway next to post receives a Luxurious Christmas Bauble

thanks!

tweet40 pls pm me what TWS item you want coz ur the 150th poster... congratulations

person after me will get cheshire cat + compass decor... congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
opps sorry I messed up :S lol thank you haha

the next poster gets 2 random 999s Smile

thank you very much

Thanks Marianna Smile

Next post gets Brown Bear Pot & HG Red Celosia

Can someone please tell me how to report people that didn't send their gifts? It's been 3 days now.

Thank you Gusgus congratulations

Next person will get a baby toy decor and a silver cake rack Smile

Gusgus, you can either private message the people (they may have forgotten) or you can inform Haha_13 and they will be banned from the giveaway if they do not send the gift. Sorry that you have not received them yet. I'm sure it's just a mistake!

Gusgus wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to report people that didn't send their gifts? It's been 3 days now.

i think that u talking for me....i dont want to appologise cause i was on trip tand when i got back i sent my gift
anyway i think that this forum is just for fun and not to report people for no reason

esperia wrote:
Gusgus wrote:

i think that u talking for me....i dont want to appologise cause i was on trip tand when i got back i sent my gift
anyway i think that this forum is just for fun and not to report people for no reason

oops, sorry, didn't see... i'll accept your fr now, and send you the gift... really sorry..

esperia wrote:
Gusgus wrote:

Well it wasn't just you. But, i didn't appreciate the atttitude or mean message. So, thanks alot. I'm done with this train. It was fun but some of you are very rude. I thought this was supposed to be for fun. And, why are you offering gifts if you know you're going to be gone for 3 days? Seems rude to me.

gusgus. this is a fun game, in a fun forum.
If you have a problem with any member then you should pm myself or any other mod/admin, not make complaints in open forum.

If any member has not sent their item, then maybe a friendly pm should be the first step, people do genuinely forget, we all have busy 'real' lives. If you still get no joy then pm haha_13 who is running this comp, or if haha_13 is not around then pm me.
PSFC cannot enforce any offers made by members in this gift train, and as I said before it is only meant to be a bit of fun.

Gusgus wrote:
esperia wrote:
Gusgus wrote:

Well it wasn't just you. But, i didn't appreciate the atttitude or mean message. So, thanks alot. I'm done with this train. It was fun but some of you are very rude. I thought this was supposed to be for fun. And, why are you offering gifts if you know you're going to be gone for 3 days? Seems rude to me.

i sent it when came back i cant understand ur behaviour........and anyway what do u mean why take part ????the rude behaviour i think that it will be to be gone for 3 days and then not to send u the gift i think
i am not rude i sent ur gift and i m happy for that but cant understand why i have to appologise because i was late for 3 days.....anyway, sorry haha for that post but i have to describe the subject....
p.s. i am at that forum long time ago everyone knows that i am not rude i appreciatte all people and some of think i think that are good friends(so haha)......i would like finally tell u that u dont have to stop that game its just for fun and if u got angry with me really i am sorry Smile :friends:

hmmm i guess this is just for fun...
getting gifts ornot, it does not really matter..
it is just a game ..
even if someone din gave me the gift, i will just forget it haha..
anyways...as lea said, if someone really forgot bout it, add the person as a friend, and sent her/ him a note or a message =)

Thx hellyeah for the gift...

the next person gets a 4999 (princess bed)

actually gusgus i pm'ed u asking if are there any problem in the gift train but you didn't reply... sorry if you think we are being unfair... this is just a friendly game so pls just enjoy it... sorry again...

to stop this commotion... the person after me will get a black cat doll

thanks!!

to haha , i already stopped it LOL

the next person gets a ice cream booth

thanks, the next person gets
1X amp box decor....
1X mustard bottle..
2X homegrown orange...(just want to add this....lol)

thanks
next person gets two snowman eggs and one tree decoration egg

Guest Guest
thank you the persoan below me gets a xmas plushie xxx

Guest Guest
thanks next person get santa sleigh

Guest Guest
gift sent happy holidays xxx

thanks you! we're already friends..

next gets a cute mistletoe decor and a gingerbread potion

Thank you! The person below me will get a grey deer plushie, deer plushie, and moon rabbit doll

thank you! (i'll send the gifts now)
next person gets a white winter chair, a holly pillow and a cookie jar