Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

COUNT DOWN TO DREAMSTER'S B-DAY!!!!

Guest Guest
I want to second what Cholette just said...YOU ARE A BLESSED MAN OF GOD! Have a wonderful day, Dreamy!

Wow, Dreamster! I just thought about it. You were born on my grandmother's birthday...She's 96 today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum, birthday dinner sounds delish...May God's richest blessings be upon you in the coming year - I really think next year at this time, you're going to look back in amazement at all the Lord has done for you! Be Blessed!

Amen Lurdys...I believe that too. I'm thinking about the 200 million that is coming your way and how I will have a little somethin somethin set to the side for being your BFF!!!

mmmmm t u sweetys im spoilt,,um carry on,, um yes babe im sure i kan give u a deposit,,accountingbaby,, ohh v u hav amazin avatrs,,

I am selfish-didn't want to post until the day of. Go dreamy, it's your b-day! Go dreamy, it's your b-day! Go dreamy, it's your b-day! Gettin' too old for all this dancing.

@Cholette - lol! lol! lol! Thanks for the reminder!

@Dreamster - Cholette's right, I remember telling you that the sportscar should be cherry red, not tomato red...just a friendly reminder... lol! lol!

i wanna thank cholette sooooo much 4 doin this megapost 4 me,she blesses me in many ways,,her love an kindness,,knowing how much ur posts will encourage me,,t u babe ,,xxxoo, ,it means trukloads 2 me,,an 2 everyone who contributed,,bless u all..xxoo Dmy

Hey there, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LET GOD OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN AND POUR OUT HIS BELESSING, OVERFLOWING IN YOUR LIFE THIS YEAR!!!

Sorry, for late post

Happy Birthday you da man! happy birthday 5 Blessed Birthday dreamster may the Lord give you the desires of your heart, may you be overfilled with the Holy Spirit to walk in the things God has called you for... happy birthday

WHO'S DREAMSTER????????? rofl lol! NaNa ROTFL

Happy Birthday my good friend! You are truly a treasured gift from God. woohoo big hug 2

wow Ummmm...I want to know why you are reminding US that it is YOUR birthday.

That's mighty High Maintenance of you... whistle laugh I'm jus sayin.

Anyway.... Happy Birthday 2 ?????????????????????

dreamster wrote:
lol! lol! lol! ur all 2 early,, its at the end of da month sweetys,,,

That's why I said we'd better get ready lol! lol! lol!

Dude, you're high maintenance! lol!

I haven't been on the site in a few days and started reading this thread and thought I had missed it then read my own post and sighed a breath of relief only to get confused again because I couldn't remember when I would've posted anything (it's been that kind of week) THEN realized these posts were from 2009 THEN realized BirthdayMan himself posted a reminder post.... laugh ...ok, I can breath easy now...and don't worry I have it in my calendar now... lol!

lol! u gotta go bak a page swty, lol! ,, its ratha comikal,, but thats hardly supprising D

Even though you are actually a day ahead of us American's...it's technically NOT your birthday here... BUT...since you are the birthday boy...we can spring forward into the future ONE DAY and wish you a fantastic day.

flower yes,,its mi party an i;ll buy if i want 2,,buy if i want 2,,, sweetys,, D,, cholette,lurdys,nuby,, ur D,,

lola21st wrote:
Dude, you're high maintenance! lol!

I haven't been on the site in a few days and started reading this thread and thought I had missed it then read my own post and sighed a breath of relief only to get confused again because I couldn't remember when I would've posted anything (it's been that kind of week) THEN realized these posts were from 2009 THEN realized BirthdayMan himself posted a reminder post.... laugh ...ok, I can breath easy now...and don't worry I have it in my calendar now... lol!

rofl