Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

happy birthday to nanny K for tomorrow
im about to pop up some new games to keep you all entertained, if you think of any thay would work please pm them to me or Gaiamaiden..

Guest Guest

OMG IS RAINING HERE SOOOOOOO MUCH IT IS LIKE NIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT'S DAY AND IS LIKE A TYPHOON SOOOOOOOOO COLD SOOO WINDY AND SOOOO MUCH RAINNNNNNN

ohhhh JWR it look like here last week but now they says there maby will came snow and rain tomorrow it is so early this year when it will came last year it came in the lasst week off november. so here its also cold today

dirtyminded_321 wrote:
hELLo Good Morning To All Of U!!!!! iT Is evening here in philippines 10:31pm ^^ congratulations

hi hun here is it after'noon it 15.44pm here in denmark

hi everyone ...i'm back ...visiting all done. Its been raining a lot here too..but not as bad as jwr !!

hi kasi here it is not raining more but i jave do it before today so dark and cold but when they says there will came the winters first snow tomorrow i thing it also need to be cold

guys i want to ask about haha_13 cause he got 1032 paw pounds or something like this
but hes only about 134 posts

hi all Smile just wondering if anyone else has had more than one thing on there halloween tree? someone on my list as got two things but there both lollys!!! i was hoping we got three diff things Sad

i got just one lolly Sad

and i was wondering if the halloween tree could make more "fruits" or not...

haha has in dead won his points through comps in the chat room... so keep an eye out for when we run some more .. as you need a challenged hay haha !!Laughing

ive only had lolly's just picked another 2 of them today.. :victory:

Where is everybody ...no one wants to talk ???? I've never known it this quiet in here .....

i'd like to talk but i'm preparing a presentation have to discuss tomorrow XD
i'm a little bit worried about it!

good luck with it then ...I'm sure you will do it very well. You should concentrate on that and not on this congratulations

i am here. i ditched piano lessons today for the first time. i think one time is ok.

Chiaretta wrote:
i should find a good place to live where all seasons are still respected: warm in spring, little bit hotter in summer, rainy days in autumn and A LOT OF snow in winter, good to wear coats, hats, gloves and everything!
those days are perfect to stay home in front of the fireplace with an hot chocolate in hands!

You know what place sounds like that? Where I live. lmao. Vancouver BC congratulations

Mangoberri wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:
i should find a good place to live where all seasons are still respected: warm in spring, little bit hotter in summer, rainy days in autumn and A LOT OF snow in winter, good to wear coats, hats, gloves and everything!
those days are perfect to stay home in front of the fireplace with an hot chocolate in hands!

You know what place sounds like that? Where I live. lmao. Vancouver BC congratulations

i agree. vancouver...my dream! *sigh*

hi twin. long time no chat!

smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:

i agree. vancouver...my dream! *sigh*

hi twin. long time no chat!

Well Cali isn't that far from Van.

Are you gonna come over for the olympics?

not sure about the olympics but want to try and make it out this season for some snowboarding up where you're at. but it might get too hectic with everything that is going on up there. are there a lot of changes going on right now to prepare?

smorkle wrote:
not sure about the olympics but want to try and make it out this season for some snowboarding up where you're at. but it might get too hectic with everything that is going on up there. are there a lot of changes going on right now to prepare?

Not really? But lots of road closures during the olympics. Border..hectic! Security is tightened up. majorly.

sea to sky highway? if you're going to whistler..i think it should be fine but you need snow tires, or no chance on letting you up there..but don't go during the olympics or one month prior. it's gonna be crazyyyyyy

ok, i gotta get going again. be back tomorrow bright and early...my time of course.

tootles!

xoxo

does anyone know what the current exchange for cc to 4999 is right now?

lol it is funny we are all from the same province! How neat! Glow, why did you want to come to chilliwack? Friends or Family here?

smorkle wrote:
does anyone know what the current exchange for cc to 4999 is right now?

I still use the rate of 2cc = 1 x 4999 or 5 x 999

Morning everyone .....my penguin egg hatched in the night ...Kasi has a new friend to play with !!!

so exciting kasijab!, do all the penguin eggs turn into the same thing? What can you do with them.

Also good morning and good night everyone congratulations It's quarter to 12:00am here and finished my cleaning for the night. Sweet dreams, and have a great day congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Morning everyone .....my penguin egg hatched in the night ...Kasi has a new friend to play with !!!

Omg I am so jealous!!!

I havent even bought any yet...I was waiting for them to sort out the new toy you get when you buy cash coins,but it doesnt look they are going to do it this week, and I just cant wait any longer for my penguins Sad

from what I can see he just flaps his wings and blinks his eyes !!!

and goodnight myladyyawo xx

good morning every one.... its freezing here... sunny atm but thats no clue the weathers so changeable atm.
im all flued up so if my chat seems muddled (more than normal) Laughing you all know why hehe

billbo baggings wrote:

im all flued up so if my chat seems muddled (more than normal) Laughing you all know why hehe

Doubt we will even noticed the difference