Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

moning bb..hugs for you to feel better soon :friends: :friends:

lea75 wrote:

Doubt we will even noticed the difference
cheeky Laughing
thank kas i will struggle on , getting plenty if hugs fron puddin as she has it to xx Mad

Hey Dan...how are you??

I am feeling really sorry for myself today...
I've trapped a nerve in my neck and I am in agony with it...the doctor had given me some really strong pain killers which are helping, but I still cant stay on the pc for long periods at a time Sad

dont know Sad
Its been like it for best part of a week now, and its just getting worse Sad

hi , Gaia.. thx for halloween biscuit fish.. sorry if I replying so late because in the past 3 days I had a trip.. thx , Gaia ^^

hi gaig, dan and obbyz ...hope you are all having a good day :sun_bespectacl

i've just refreshed again ...still not there maybe you are under maintenance

ive just tried to go on again but its taken me to the page where you have to confirm that you allow the Pet Society application to have access to your profile, thats right at the beginning before you play PS!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive just tried to go on again but its taken me to the page where you have to confirm that you allow the Pet Society application to have access to your profile, thats right at the beginning before you play PS!

scary ....I'd seriously leave it a few hours and try again. I have quite a few people under maintenance too...

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive just tried getting on my other games, its doing the same for them

sounds like maybe a facebook problem ..is everything ok with that?

ok i can get onto is via the PSFC toolbar so i must be someting to do with my facebook account

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ok i can get onto is via the PSFC toolbar so i must be someting to do with my facebook account

lets hope they sort it soon ...doesn't explain why you have just disappeared from our neighbourhood though ..you are definitely still on my friends list . ...as i said before ..give it a few hours and try again :friends:

ive actually sent you a gift in PS to see if it gets to you, i have a few friends who cant get on either

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive actually sent you a gift in PS to see if it gets to you, i have a few friends who cant get on either

I received it ...came through with your pic and all ...but you are still not on my list and I can't send you anything ....will try refreshing again soon

oooo this is frustrating.... but at least i can get on via the tool bar and people can still reiceve things off me, so im not banned lol not that i ever would be lol

Good Morning congratulations
Gaiamaiden, sorry to hear about your ps troubles, hope it gets fixed soon, I have 3 friends on my list that I can't visit they are all put to the back of my list.... Hope it will be over soon!
Lea sorry to hear about your neck, get better soon! With kids, dealing with out own pain is never easy!

hi giai it look like a problem wee have on rc fore 2-3 week abouth now one off my friens mom and brother has a account there but there was no one there cut see them on there list but when they sent my friend and me some thing we cut se the pic off them and the cut see os at there list but 1 week later i thing wee cut see them on ouer lsit they suportet it to playfish. we dont now what there happen but now i have this problem with a nother firen in rc so maby it is play fish there have this problem i dont now but ouer mod on the scandinavian play fish frum reportet it to play fish also and few days later we cut se them on the list

Mr Mayor wrote:
good afternoon all, im busy working away on the new updated homepage hopefully gonna release it tonight, some really cool features being added!! congratulations

Merry Christmas!

hi mayor good to see you im will look in site to see the new site @$$ oon i can but i thing it is long time to christmas enough

Mr Mayor wrote:
lol, its ok its not a christmas design...just funky,

if you have a twitter follow PSFC on twitter its worth it!! and you could be famous! lol

Happy Easter all!!!

lol i thing i not have twitter i dont now wath it is i thing you must be crazy like now first christmas now easter

Gaiamaiden wrote:
oooo this is frustrating.... but at least i can get on via the tool bar and people can still reiceve things off me, so im not banned lol not that i ever would be lol

hey Gaia ...got you back on my list now ..along with the other 4 that had disappeared. congratulations Still got loads in maintenance tho Mad

hi girls.
whoa, the music surprised me. i like it!

i can't get onto PS boo!

smorkle wrote:
hi girls.

i can't get onto PS boo!

Smorkle you are showing as under maintenance on my list Sad

kasijab wrote:
smorkle wrote:
hi girls.

i can't get onto PS boo!

Smorkle you are showing as under maintenance on my list Sad

boo! i hope it doesn't last too long. any idea when it started?

hey Gaia ..hope you're game is back soon. Smorkle it has been showing on my friends list most of the afternoon Ashamed

How is everyone this evening ...got any funny stories to share about your day?? Mine's been boring, not been out of the door today. Had to wait in for the repair man for the dishwasher....how exciting is that Laughing

I am trying so hard to reming myself why I had kids lmao

The youngest has got the devil in her tongiht...she has been an absoloute madam..screamins and smacking her sister!! :37:

my darling granddaughter ...never LaughingLaughing

I'm joking folks, I know for a fact she looks angelic but can be the devil in disguise at times .....

lea75 wrote:
I am trying so hard to reming myself why I had kids lmao

The youngest has got the devil in her tongiht...she has been an absoloute madam..screamins and smacking her sister!! :37:

hmmm...that often leaves my wondering why am i trying so hard to get pregnant! ba ha ha! jk

if you lived closer, you could lend one of mine for a week...that would soon put you off LaughingLaughing

2 of my friends are preggers right now. again at the same time!

i babysit my niece and nephew so that does it for me lea. but thanks for the offer. LOL

Gaiamaiden wrote:
you and me both smorkle hun cant wait for the day when i can tell people congratulations

don't wish too hard sweetie, just relax and it will happen. The more your really want something the longer it takes to get it Ashamed

kasijab wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
you and me both smorkle hun cant wait for the day when i can tell people congratulations

don't wish too hard sweetie, just relax and it will happen. The more your really want something the longer it takes to get it Ashamed

i agree with kasi on that one. i stopped trying so hard awhile back. it was stressful. it will happen when it happends...but still trying Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i know, everyone tells me the same thing Smile

me too. just do your "thing" ba ha ha ha... maybe i shouldn't post that here. Laughing

lea can edit me out if she sees fit. hee he heee LaughingLaughing

the first month of trying i wanted it to happen so much i got upset when it didnt, so now im going with the flow and having fun LMAO

ohh, do the ovulation test kit. that helps

edit~
hmmm...wondering if this is appropriate cafe chat. hee hee