Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

Emotionally abusive husband

Hi
I pray that God gives you the wisdom and strength to do what you need to do. All I hear is safety, you and your children need to be safe, thats the priority now. Its at the point where your children are being physically hurt and he is not ackowleding that. That is a very dangerous place, at these times love takes a backburner and safety comes first. Is there any local support or do you have a emergency plan if things become too violate (it seems they are heading that way) i'm sorry to be blunt but I dont want the wifey smokescreen of love to hide the seriousness of this situation.
Please be safe, yeap I'm praying too but its time for some action. x
get safe,get support first,

Hey guys, I am so sorry that I've been so quiet for so long. It is going well with me and my hubby. He is much more relaxed than he used to be and his abusive ways are something of the past. God is really great!!! I just feel that I should keep on praying for him, 'cause the enemy never sleeps. I want to thank you all for all the support that you gave me during this tough time for me and I know that we've still got a long way to go, but I also know that God is with us on this road.

Long ago a pastor gave prophetic word to me and my husband that God is going to bless us so much and that I'm prophetic and my husband is an APOSTLE!! I'm holding on to that word. It was from God and it shows me that God has big plans for my husband. I'm still praying for his salvation and trust in God!!

LOTSA LOVE
S