Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

Nightime TV glow

My mother and I went to sleep but she left the tv on because I could see the blue glow in the other room. I went to the room to turn it off. I realized that if I turned the receiver off the blue glow was removed from the screen even though the tv was still on. I was trying to figure out how to turn them off at the same time but couldn’t do it so went back to bed.

There actually is a situation that ties to this dream in the way that you described, Mia - we recently had an internet phone installed at home and my mother realized that during the day the phone doesn't work but when the boys come home from school the phone seems to start working. Turned out that when the pc is in sleep mode, it shuts off the internet phone service...I couldn't figure it out so left it running out of frustration. This week my friend realized that the sleep mode was the issue and adjusted the settings and told us that when we're not using the pc that we should just turn the monitor off but leave the pc running.... When I read your post, I immediately thought of the phone situation... lol!

Yes, the dream occurred on Nov 13th and the phone fix took place yesterday, Dec 8th....