Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
His Beloved

SCORPION VISION

I had a vision today of a scorpion I was just sitting at my desk and just dazed off for a second
and saw a outline of an scorpion the background was black and the outline was dotted like medium size white circles, but the circles looked like dimly lit light. Any insight PLEASE????

I figured that it had to be relative to something demonic. I had been having some minor health issues, bu t haven't thought of anything that 's that serious. but I remember a dream i had about myself about a month ago. I wasjust leaving work and walking to my car tired and struggling to get accross the street i was humped over and literally dragging myself across the street and when I got to the sidewalk I was sitting there and 3 main body part my whole right arm, torso, and left and right legs were completely numb. Around that time I was having the dream I was having some aches in my right shoulder and left knee.

what swiftly came to my mind was a demonic attack on your health.

Numbness like pain is normally relate to a bite of some sorts from some small animals, insects or as one feels immediately after bullet hitting.

Pray on what I have said.

peter