Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faithlessmary

The tilapia-eating frog!!!

Recommended Posts

IRL, I love aquariums, I had one 7 years ago, and planning to buy bigger one in the future.

Here is my dream…

I was watching an aquarium, same size of the aquarium I had before. It was big and spacious. In my dream, I saw one tiny gold fish and one silver Tilapia with a size of 5 inches length. The gold fish looks nice swimming on the water. However, I noticed the Tilapia had red spots on its belly, kind of pretty to see. The aquarium has black gravel on the floor,(IRL, I put white gravel on my aquarium before). At the beginning, I didn’t see this woman, but this time I saw her standing in the opposite side of aquarium. Looking through the aquarium, this woman was just standing there with long white dress, but I could not recognize her face. Suddenly, she said… the Tilapia is dying… So I looked intently and saw the tilapia struggling to survive, it would try to swim upward, and stopped then fell on the gravel, it happened like 3 times. The struggle to survive brought sadness and pity in me. The woman said something again, she said… the Tilapia will be eaten by the frog… I thought what? A frog inside the aquarium? Indeed, it was buried under the black gravel, moving and trying get out. I said…oh, this is huge… the frog had two heads, and its skin was like snake scales, like a python, but I knew it was a frog, only with two heads and snake scales.
This woman is like telling me what is going to happen inside the aquarium. She was like predicting. I really felt sad as I saw the tilapia swallowed by the frog. Then, the frog buried itself again under the gravel, like as if it was hiding.
I thought I am going to kill this frog. I am going to add a gallon of Clorox in the water, put something on the top to cover, like a wide metal tray and put something heavy on it so that the frog won’t be able to jump out from the aquarium as it struggles to survive. I was really determined to kill the frog. Then, I woke up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any idea what the tilapia fish and frog could represent in your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
well, i dont have any idea. In the dream, I was not doing anything, just observing and listening to the woman. I just want to kill the frog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but owen you do extremely well with interpretating others dreams so I thought that would have a clue about the fish and the frog??? since you were observing, could this event be happen to someone else IRL? also did you want to kill the tilapia or the frog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Owen,

here is my thought. I believe this is a spiritual warfare. are you standing in the gap for some one else? the woman who dressed in a white is an angel and she told u whats going to happen.
Tilapia is a sort of fish which means soul and the devil is about to kill the soul. the frog represents the devil.
I believe the dream represents what God wants to show u about some one else who u stand in the gap for or for your own situation.
Pls pray it on what I just said and disregard it if it is not correct.

Blessings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gissy2 wrote:
but owen you do extremely well with interpretating others dreams so I thought that would have a clue about the fish and the frog??? since you were observing, could this event be happen to someone else IRL? also did you want to kill the tilapia or the frog?


OPPPSS, sorry my mistake, It was the frog I wanted to kill. Yes, I can interpret others' dreams, but sometimes it is quite hard to interpret my own dream, of course not all but some.

I was thinking that the dream could represent a church or a certain person. But I am not really sure which and who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just thoughts...

To me, this dream has to do with intercession and warfare - or it's a prophetic warning to watch the types of fish that you buy for your future tank.... lol!

I wonder if the aquarium represents the spiritual realm (or a view from the spiritual realm about earthly things (black gravel) if that makes sense) and the unidentified woman the Holy Spirit who is showing you these things? The frog represents a demonic force that seeks to destroy man? Your getting the clorox and being determined to kill the frog represents your IRL determination to be a warrior for the Lord and kill the frog by purifying the space with the Clorox? I wonder about the significance of the Tilapia vs the goldfish - could they represent specific individuals or big fish/little fish like people who are in leadership positions or well known vs regular people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grace010 wrote:Hi Owen,

Tilapia is a sort of fish which means soul and the devil is about to kill the soul. the frog represents the devil.
I believe the dream represents what God wants to show u about some one else who u stand in the gap for or for your own situation.
Blessings!


thanks Grace, that is what I thought too, but i was also reflecting and searching in which area in my life this dream may apply.

bless you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lola21st wrote:Just thoughts...

To me, this dream has to do with intercession and warfare - or it's a prophetic warning to watch the types of fish that you buy for your future tank.... lol!



rofl :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
no problem owen, I thought you meant frog laugh

but I too also thought the aquarium represented the church and tilapia a group within the church, however I am not certain about the spots on the fish maybe it means a certain group and you would know them by their "spots". I agree with lola it is a time for prayer. I think you would know who the tilipia reps by the way you felt about it in the dream. pray on it and toss what your spirit doesn't agree with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lola21st wrote:Just thoughts...

I wonder if the aquarium represents the spiritual realm (or a view from the spiritual realm about earthly things (black gravel) if that makes sense) and the unidentified woman the Holy Spirit who is showing you these things? The frog represents a demonic force that seeks to destroy man? Your getting the clorox and being determined to kill the frog represents your IRL determination to be a warrior for the Lord and kill the frog by purifying the space with the Clorox? I wonder about the significance of the Tilapia vs the goldfish - could they represent specific individuals or big fish/little fish like people who are in leadership positions or well known vs regular people?


idea

I believe you are bringing some light on this Lola, it makes sense somehow.
Like Gissy and Grace said, I know I have to pray about this and seek God specifically for whom I am going to pray and intercede.

THANK YOU!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, Gissy, somehow all of us here are thinking the same thing, that would mean I am very very close to the exact meaning of this dream.

BUT still, why did the frog have two heads and snake scales? scratching chin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So that it would stand out in your dream...it's meant to be forboding, something you can't miss....if it had looked like a regular frog, it might not have been as impactful, you might have missed the level of danger or threat it poses....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 heads and snake scales? I don't know. Could mean two events, snake-like skin, could mean the thing is trying to hide however you see it for what it really is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AMEN!!!!! Lola, gissy

I think I understand what this means now. idea

Thank you guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great! If you are at liberty to do so, let us know the meaning or when it manifests! flower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...