Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Welcome to C&G

Frannie wrote:
woo hoooooooooooo I made it.. will get all fancied up later on!!!!

Hi Frannie! It was quite a ride wasn't it!? Glad you made it...I've been missing you guys!

I haven't done anything with my profile either...will try and work out some time to figure it all out.

The time zone is all messed up for me....Frannie what did you choose and is your time correct?

Chupacabra wrote:
Bye folks! Lovely place here. Great to see the spirit of C&G is alive and well:) I look forward to hanging around with all the great people here:)
Big hugs!! everyone!

See you soon SIB, enjoy your weekend, I can't believe it's another one already!!!

Chippy wrote:
Wow! I made it! A bit hard to follow the posts but hopefully I'll get the hang of it! I've missed you guys....how is everyone?

Hi Chip, we missed you :snowwink:

Mr Mayor wrote:
im gonna create a shortcut link for the C&G group for you so new members can easily find the group etc...

Thanks Steve, hope you don't feel under siege all of a sudden, am still feeling my/our feet here

Scooter wrote:
Called in to say hi and hope everyone is well. Colourful forum !!! Smile

Yaaaay Scooter, we'll soon make it home.

Frannie wrote:

FRANSTER *big hugs* Never a dull moment ...
now what about your carol comp?
I understand we all need 20 posts to enter comps.

Wont take long congratulations

Chippy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Hi Frannie! It was quite a ride wasn't it!? Glad you made it...I've been missing you guys!

I haven't done anything with my profile either...will try and work out some time to figure it all out.

Hey there Chipster.. At least we keep the UK hours anyway~! :ranting2:

and i like the santa icons

i selected + 5.. but doesn't look right.... but I have fox clocks so I'll live.. i guess

Ok guys - it's 23.30 and I'm caling it

I have bookmarked it here so I can find you easy tomorrow (and day after and day after .....)

have a lovley day/evening

Frannie wrote:
i selected + 5.. but doesn't look right.... but I have fox clocks so I'll live.. i guess

Hmmm....I don't know what timezone I'm in! LOL
bee wrote:
Ok guys - it's 23.30 and I'm caling it

I have bookmarked it here so I can find you easy tomorrow (and day after and day after .....)

have a lovley day/evening

Hi and Bye Bee!!! Hope to chat with you soon!

Night Bee, rest up some and we'll be here for you *hugs*

Hmmm 23.30 in the UK, US eastern is 18.30 and Central just 17.30

BTW I started a daily thread for idle chit chat ...

Frannie wrote:

frannie - I think you need to go minus not plus as you are behind us - it's 23.30 GMT and you have 17.30 so you have minus as you are "behind" not in front of us

you'll notice the Playfish clock in the top left hand side of the forum (so compare that to other times you see to see what time its displaying for you) to see if its right. any issues let me know.

If you have any issues with any of your profiles being changed, set up, etc... just ask any of the admin team or mod team who will do it for you or guide you through the process, its very slightly different (as we are Phpbb over here) but once you do it once its really simple to remember, i usually say to all new members take 5 - 10 minutes clicking away on links etc...get yourself familiar with the site and then your all go. or if there is anything you would find useful being added to your profiles etc. just ask as if its possible and worthy then we will defo add it along with any suggestions for the site, PSFC is all about the fans.

Everyone including the members are always more than happy to help with any issues so just shout.

Thanks Steve, hope you don't feel under siege all of a sudden, am still feeling my/our feet here

lol, na its fine, great to have the famous C&G group over here at PSFC any issues just shout, we're always around to help with anything at all.

Zoonie wrote:
Night Bee, rest up some and we'll be here for you *hugs*

Hmmm 23.30 in the UK, US eastern is 18.30 and Central just 17.30

BTW I started a daily thread for idle chit chat ...

I'm moving to the idle chit chat thread for a bit then!

chippy.. you're +5 like me.. but it doesn't seem to translate. I gotta figure out how to cute siggie/avi

Marvin wrote:
Helllllo my loves!!! congratulations :tree:

Hello Marvin.. I think I am a refugee.. just arrived

Chupacabra wrote:
Hi. I am glad to be part of this wonderful group:) ?

Chippy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Chupacabra and Chippy
would you both please check your facebook links as they go to my homepage ..it may just be how your privacy settings are set up ..full instructions on how to do this can be found
here
It is one of the main rules of the forum that you have a valid facebook link unlike over at TOF.

Mr Mayor wrote:
you'll notice the Playfish clock in the top left hand side of the forum (so compare that to other times you see to see what time its displaying for you) to see if its right. any issues let me know.

If you have any issues with any of your profiles being changed, set up, etc... just ask any of the admin team or mod team who will do it for you or guide you through the process, its very slightly different (as we are Phpbb over here) but once you do it once its really simple to remember, i usually say to all new members take 5 - 10 minutes clicking away on links etc...get yourself familiar with the site and then your all go. or if there is anything you would find useful being added to your profiles etc. just ask as if its possible and worthy then we will defo add it along with any suggestions for the site, PSFC is all about the fans.

Everyone including the members are always more than happy to help with any issues so just shout.

lol, na its fine, great to have the famous C&G group over here at PSFC any issues just shout, we're always around to help with anything at all.

I like this mayor a lot better than the other one!!!! :dance4:

kasijab wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:
Hi. I am glad to be part of this wonderful group:) ?

Chippy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Chupacabra and Chippy
would you both please check your facebook links as they go to my homepage ..it may just be how your privacy settings are set up ..full instructions on how to do this can be found
here
It is one of the main rules of the forum that you have a valid facebook link unlike over at TOF.

I am trying to fix it now....

Ok...I think I fixed FB link....can someone tell me if it works now?

Chippy wrote:

yes, it works fine now and thank you for doing it so swiftly. welcome to PSFC ..hope you enjoy our forum x

Chippy wrote:

Works for me Chippy but we are friends so don't know if that makes a difference.

Hello to everyone! Sorry I haven't multi-quoted. Nice to meet you all. congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Chippy wrote:

yes, it works fine now and thank you for doing it so swiftly. welcome to PSFC ..hope you enjoy our forum x

Oh good...thank you. Sometimes I have trouble with the technical stuff! LOL Thank you for the warm welcome!

BooBear wrote:
Chippy wrote:

Works for me Chippy but we are friends so don't know if that makes a difference.

Hello to everyone! Sorry I haven't multi-quoted. Nice to meet you all. congratulations

Hi Boo! Thank you for checking....

Ok...I'm moving to idle chit chat thread now!!!

hohoho..merry christmas!! chay is signing off now..ill be back later,,,

GREAT GROUP!! congrats Zoonie for putting up C & G here... :dancing:

Well seems no one is in the idle chit chat thread right now...I'll have to give it some time. Right now I need to go as hubby-to-be is making us a late dinner...I will talk to you all later!!!

I tried 2 send a mail 2 Mr Mayor but it came 2 my email inbox instead. I'm highly confused. lol can one of u mods mail me or pm me please? Smile

chay wrote:
hohoho..merry christmas!! chay is signing off now..ill be back later,,,

GREAT GROUP!! congrats Zoonie for putting up C & G here... :dancing:

Thanks for the welcome, hope everyone understands that we all need to find our feet with how the forum works and new rules etc.
See you soon Smile

Chippy wrote:
Well seems no one is in the idle chit chat thread right now...I'll have to give it some time. Right now I need to go as hubby-to-be is making us a late dinner...I will talk to you all later!!!

See you soon too Chip, way past my usual bed time, and my head's spinning a bit, lol - bon appetit!

Marvin wrote:
I have 2 get 20 posts lol

I'm sure if you post around in the cafe/games section you will soon get the required 20 posts Laughing

Well I am going to call it a night folks. Sweet dreams to all and see you tomorrow. Nice job Zoonie! Take care.

well dinner time soon for us.. see you all later. Hope I can find you tomorrow

kasijab wrote:
Marvin wrote:
I have 2 get 20 posts lol

I'm sure if you post around in the cafe/games section you will soon get the required 20 posts Laughing

Ty! congratulations was the mail 2 the mayor supposed 2 come 2 my email inbox or can I no send mail til 20 posts as well? sorry! lol lot harder adjusting than I thought it would be!

hang in there marvin.. I'm a newbie just as you are.. working on my first 20

BooBear wrote:
Well I am going to call it a night folks. Sweet dreams to all and see you tomorrow. Nice job Zoonie! Take care.

night boo!

ponyboy whatcha need 70 4?

not doing well w the multi-quote thing just yet lol

I really don't know ...email should go through I think ...just pm's have to have the 20 posts ...I'll look into it for you

and blue does not seem any easier to read.. let me try another color

Frannie wrote:
hang in there marvin.. I'm a newbie just as you are.. working on my first 20

Frannie!!!!! congratulationscongratulations ((hug))

I don't know Marvin, is it anything I can help with? or pass a message on?

kasijab wrote:
I really don't know ...email should go through I think ...just pm's have to have the 20 posts ...I'll look into it for you

Thank-you! congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
I don't know Marvin, is it anything I can help with? or pass a message on?

was just going 2 explain the situation 2 them & hope 4 the best :| lol

Just trying to find a color I can see... maybe it's my blood sugars that are making it so difficult.. 15 posts at any rate

Frannie wrote:
Just trying to find a color I can see... maybe it's my blood sugars that are making it so difficult.. 15 posts at any rate

that one sticks out pretty good fran! congratulations