Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Welcome to C&G

Tanya.. the contest is still running but I will let Phase two go for a day or two more. I need to find my footing here and for sure need to hit my 20 posts.. I just wish I could see this better. These old eyes ain't what they used to be

ahhh a little better since I clicked zoom in once.. may have to hit it twice.. post 19

Frannie wrote:
well dinne ris done and I'm still looking around here... Wish I knew how to do the avi/siggie thing.. I'll learn in time though

Sweetie, if you click on your profile tab at the top you will see options on how to add your own Smile You can add a picture of anything you may like! Just please nothing that may be considered offensive to someone as we have members as young as 13 Smile... If you are interested in buying a siggy (most are a gmb, or there around for cost) You can find the shops in our art gallery in the forum list (not the one at the top) If you have any other questions or need help with anything let me or another member of the team know Smile Welcome!

and have now clicked it two times.. even better.. woo hooo post # 20

myladyyawo wrote:
Frannie wrote:
well dinne ris done and I'm still looking around here... Wish I knew how to do the avi/siggie thing.. I'll learn in time though

Sweetie, if you click on your profile tab at the top you will see options on how to add your own Smile You can add a picture of anything you may like! Just please nothing that may be considered offensive to someone as we have members as young as 13 Smile... If you are interested in buying a siggy (most are a gmb, or there around for cost) You can find the shops in our art gallery in the forum list (not the one at the top) If you have any other questions or need help with anything let me or another member of the team know Smile Welcome!

Thanks so much! going to work on it now!!!!

Frannie wrote:

I got the avvi, I am working on the siggy ..... I am glad you are here!!
Frannie wrote:
Tanya.. the contest is still running but I will let Phase two go for a day or two more. I need to find my footing here and for sure need to hit my 20 posts.. I just wish I could see this better. These old eyes ain't what they used to be

I am glad. I need to go back and find the picture ..... I figured some of them out, but not all!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I figured out the multi quote!!!!

Frannie wrote:

Thanks so much! going to work on it now!!!!

No problem hun Smile like I said if you have any problems just let me know Smile

PInky Smile wrote:
im still so confused Laughing

If there is anything you need explaining or help with.. Just let me know hun Smile

i think ive broke it i cant see any new posts after my own unless i add a new reply

Frannie wrote:
and YAY! I have an avi.. now on to the siggie!

Very Cute!

PInky Smile wrote:
i think ive broke it i cant see any new posts after my own unless i add a new reply

Oh no Sad Even after you refresh the page?

PInky Smile wrote:

what if you refresh the page sweetie?

Frannie wrote:
hmm don't think the image for the siggie is working yet

Would you like me to give it a go?

Ponyboycurtis wrote:
whats siggie?

Its the signature you have on the bottom of your posts... like your anteater picture that is part of your signature Smile

Frannie wrote:

The avvi's can be biggger here ....... Gonna try my hand at a new one in a bit ..... Smile

yeah i refreshed the page to Sad but i logged out and in again so its fixed really only pinky could break the forum on her first day here Laughing

[quote="myladyyawo"]
Frannie wrote:

Very Cute!

can you explain a little more clearly how I can post an image for the siggie?

this is the image I want to use for a signature

TanyaRC wrote:
Frannie wrote:

The avvi's can be biggger here ....... Gonna try my hand at a new one in a bit ..... Smile

Tanya.. have ya figured out how to post a siggie yet?

PInky Smile wrote:
yeah i refreshed the page to Sad but i logged out and in again so its fixed really only pinky could break the forum on her first day here Laughing

Awwww ...... You didn't break it!!

There is just so much new stuff to learn here!!

Ponyboycurtis wrote:
haha i fort you ment ciggarette lol do you like my siggie then?

LOL well.. i do use both.. but I meant the signature line.... I donj't want to take up too much space either

so.. one last try and then will wait for fresh eyes in the morning!

Okay hun, when you go to put the link in your signature box you need to click the image button first then put your image link in there then hit the image button again Smile Hope this helps. I thought I might be able to edit for you, but I can't edit that part of your profile hun :S

PInky Smile wrote:
what are those paw pounds why do people have differnet amounts of them? Smile

Every time you post or login you earn paw pounds Smile They can be used at the paw pounds shop here at PSFC to buy instore items Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
what are those paw pounds why do people have differnet amounts of them? Smile

Every time you post or login you earn paw pounds Smile They can be used at the paw pounds shop here at PSFC to buy instore items Smile

That is very cool!! Thanks for watching over us.....

ohh that is an awesome idea i love it congratulations

thankyou for your help! i must be heading to bed now, see you all tomorow

Happy to help hun Smile Once you get it all figured out (took me a while lol) you'll love having your new forum home here! The people, giveaways, comp, and everything is so much wonderful fun!!

PInky Smile wrote:
ohh that is an awesome idea i love it congratulations

thankyou for your help! i must be heading to bed now, see you all tomorow

Night Pinky!! Big hug to you !!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Tanya, why don't you join in on other parts of the forum hun?

Thanks for the invite! I love the warm welcome that we have received here. I will, but I am kind of watching here in case any others show up lost ..... I am also doing my visits for the day. My poor brain can only multi-task so far .... Laughing

lol I know what you mean Well your only two posts away from being able to enter our wonderful Christmas competitions and giveaways congratulations Really awesome opportunities to check out Smile

Really awesome that we have all these new wonderful members today! So nice to see some more chatty people like me Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
lol I know what you mean Well your only two posts away from being able to enter our wonderful Christmas competitions and giveaways congratulations Really awesome opportunities to check out Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Really awesome that we have all these new wonderful members today! So nice to see some more chatty people like me Smile

I look forward to entering your contests!! I have my eye alll over the crossword one!!

You will love our group. We are a very tight knit bunch and we genuinely care about each other even though we are from all over the world. But please don't think that we are clicquey....... We love to welcome new friends. Our name is Chat and Gift for a big reason!!

thinking aobut that last sentence gives me a logo idea ....

TanyaRC wrote:
why is it not working??

Sara, Does it take a bit to update??

Siggies usually show instantly..after you press save

Did you check your preferences? You can check to see if you unticked always show your signature. You can see that in the profile part Smile

No it shouldn't hun.... hmmm did you click the image button twice? Once before and after the image link?