Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Introduce Yourself to C&G

hi i'm riz and my pet's name is mimz! i named her mimz because i've always wanted a pet and name her mimi. but i never got the chance to own own. i love decorating her room and dressing her up in girly outfits. congratulations

Hi all, I think I'm starting to get the hang of our new home .... I just now today found the C&G page.

My name is Mindy, just turned 30 and single, but live with my bf of 4 years. Waiting for him to put a ring on it, any day now I'm sure. I live in Los Angeles and have all my life. I'm a workaholic and dont have much time for the forums or PS right now but I love all my C&G friends and will stop by whenever possible!

Hello Everyone! Smile

My name is Jamie. I'm 26 years old and live in Missouri. I'm married to my soulmate and bestfriend Billy or B as I sometimes refer to him as. We've been together for 4 years this month and we'll be married for 2 yrs in February.

We have 2 beautiful furry daughters.. 5 yr old Lady Bug and 1 yr old Hannah. They're chuhuahua's and act just like little kids. I usually refer to them as 'the girls', but try to say doggies so people don't think I'm talking about human children lol. My pets on ps are named after them. Lady Bug on facebook and Hannah on myspace (which I rarely play since rewind). Like my pets in real life my pets on pet society love toys and you can find them scattered all over the house. congratulations

I'm a stay at home wife and doggy mommy. I'm disabled because I have borderline personality disorder (Feel free to look it up, it would take too long for me to describe it lol) I also have depression, anxiety and my spine is narrowing and also has arthritis in it. I'm young, but I'm falling apart! lol

I love to come onto the forum and chat on and off all day, like Toulouse I'm very talkative Smile I have only been a member of PSFC for like 2 weeks or less and I've come to love it here very much. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here more better Smile

Hi my name is Alex. I'm Vietnamese and currently I love PS even though hopper is going through a recession. I also donate regularly on RAK on the PF forums.

hallo all im charlotte and pet smut

im from denmark and here is realy cold this year first time in 14 years we have so much snow in the christmas in the west denmark

Welcome everybody, and thanks for contributing to this thread, it helps old C&G members and new C&G friends get together Smile

I'm tempty from the playfish forms ...most that came from there know me and my pet Sneaky.........i live in Michigan where I am a full time student ...Sneaky's biggest hobby is to land big sneak attacks when time allows

Welcome T, lovely to see you - we chat in the Daily Chat thread.

Hi....I'm vivian with pet Boo, it's nice to meet you!

I too came from PF but have not been on the new thread until today.

I live in Texas. I am married, 12 years to a fabulous man, have a 6 yr old lovely daughter, 3 cats, 2 goldfish, 2 algae eaters and sort-of 2 stray cats that think we are a restaurant.

I love FB and PS and Farmville waaaay too much. I use to be a photographer back before being a wife and stay-at-home mom. I am trying to get better at digital scrapbooking, love to read, cook and bake. When the muse hits me, I love to do interesting crafts to display. I have a large extended family and wonderful in-laws. I love to be new places but hate to travel.

I dis-like rude people, ill manners, out-of-control children and people who do not yield when driving.

I'm still trying to figure out C&G on here...but, that like posting pictures (avatars and signatures), I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Welcome all new lovely people to C&G....a fantastic group of people.

Oh, I was TxBoo on PF.

Zoonie wrote:
Whether you're an old friend, or a new one, take a minute to say Hello and a little about yourself and your pet.

Hi Zoonie. Sorry it took me so long to mosey on over here.

I am Lisa, Mommy to two small young'uns. Happily married. One fur baby, an elderly doggie.

My pet is Cricket and she is unable to hold a relationship. But she does like to flirt! congratulations

congratulations Welcome angel, come over to the daily chat thread, Armell is there, although, I was thinking of hitting the hay (I had a bad New Year's Eve and have been cold and sleepy every since congratulations)

Hi, I'm Valorie. I live in San Diego, CA but am from Tennessee. I live with my boyfriend (waiting somewhat impatiently for a ring) and 3 cats Sushi Yamaguchi (who my Pet Society pet is named after), Fliffery and Biscuit. All three are girls. I am a veterinary technician at a clinic specializing in dogs and cats only. I actually got Biscuit at work...she was a rescue. Long story but she was a tiny kitten with an abscess on her head that later caused seizures. After being on meds for four months, she was weaned off of the meds and hasn't had a seizure since (over 2 years!)

I am a HUGE Disney fan and I love comedy.

My pet Sushi Yamaguchi (the Pet Society one) really likes Disney and the colors pink and purple!

The real Sushi likes to watch Conan O'Brien. Something about the way he moves his hands around during monologues. She told me that Leno needs to back off. Even though I shouldn't, I do have a favorite cat. That cat is Sushi.

Nice to meet everyone!

Great to meet you Valorie, any friend of Mindy's is more than welcome to our group but what a great intro - I feel like I know you already!
Look forward to seeing more of you Smile

PS - love, love, love your siggie!

Hey Val!

I am from the Middle Tn area. I grew up some in McMinnville, and some in the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area.

TanyaRC wrote:
Hey Val!

I am from the Middle Tn area. I grew up some in McMinnville, and some in the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area.

You're kidding. I'm from Smyrna! Went to Smyrna High! I lived in Murfreesboro after high school, then lived in the Hillsboro Village area of Nashville before moving to San Diego.

ha ha ha ha...... I graduated from Smyrna the year that you were born .....Talk about a small world!!

Hello Everyone
My name is Dawn or Dawny as my hubby calls me.... I am a regular memember of PSFC but new to C&G. I have been ♥️ Happily Married ♥️ for 11 years on Friday!!! I have the Greatest Job in the World being a Stay at Home Mom to our 3(4) Wonderful Children(Jessica 10, Alex 6, Evan 1 and Sammy my biggest baby our Golden Retriever). We live in the US in the wonderful state of Missouri(Go Cards) but also lived in Texas for 5 years so we cheer for the Astros as well congratulations
♥️ I feel so blessed in life and always try to give back and spread as much happiness as I can ♥️
Besides being addicted to Pet Society, I enjoy spending time with my family enjoying the outdoors, watching movies, cooking and reading a good book(although with 3 kids I rarely get to read many adult books)lol Like the 99 projects in PS I have a few things I collect in real life (Turtles,Snowmen and Shot glasses).

My pet Bailey is a pink and black panda that is a very Girly Girl...She loves Fashion, Shopping, Decorating and Socializing. She has 2 kids (Claire my daughters pet and Dino my son's pet) ♥️ We joined PSFC to meet many new friends ♥️ We look forward to getting to know you all. If we aren't already friends feel free to send a friend request Smile

I'm really pleased to have met you Dawn, and so glad you joined C&G, that's a great introduction and I'm sure you'll get to know loads of new people here

P.S.
We have a member called Dawny Dawn, from the UK and we also have a member called Kim, who has a pet named Bailey - how about that!

Thanks Zoonie!!!! I am especially glad to have met you through the Wish Upon a Winter thread WOW that is so cool!!! I hope to meet Dawny Dawn and Kim congratulations Thanks again for suggesting C&G to me, I can't wait to check out all the Fun, contests and friends here♥️

There're a few comps at the moment, be warned, by Spot the Difference is most often fairly fiendish :35:

dawnbrans wrote:
Hello Everyone
My name is Dawn or Dawny as my hubby calls me.... I am a regular memember of PSFC but new to C&G. I have been ♥️ Happily Married ♥️ for 11 years on Friday!!! I have the Greatest Job in the World being a Stay at Home Mom to our 3(4) Wonderful Children(Jessica 10, Alex 6, Evan 1 and Sammy my biggest baby our Golden Retriever). We live in the US in the wonderful state of Missouri(Go Cards) but also lived in Texas for 5 years so we cheer for the Astros as well congratulations
♥️ I feel so blessed in life and always try to give back and spread as much happiness as I can ♥️
Besides being addicted to Pet Society, I enjoy spending time with my family enjoying the outdoors, watching movies, cooking and reading a good book(although with 3 kids I rarely get to read many adult books)lol Like the 99 projects in PS I have a few things I collect in real life (Turtles,Snowmen and Shot glasses).

My pet Bailey is a pink and black panda that is a very Girly Girl...She loves Fashion, Shopping, Decorating and Socializing. She has 2 kids (Claire my daughters pet and Dino my son's pet) ♥️ We joined PSFC to meet many new friends ♥️ We look forward to getting to know you all. If we aren't already friends feel free to send a friend request Smile

Hello Dawn, nice to meet you and welcome to c&g !

Hi, Everyone! My name is Suzanne and my pet is Sasha. I was on the other forum occasionally, but just made it over here a couple of days ago.

I live in Oregon, although I still consider Arizona my home as that's where I grew up. I have 3 grown children and 1 grandson, with another grandchild on the way.

Sasha is a very friendly girl and loves to meet new people, so she and I get along great. We're both looking forward to making friends here!

Hello lovely people! I just got accepted into this group, thank you!

I am Mayski, I'm 28 years old and currently still looking for employment in Cali. I love this website and everyone I've met so far is interesting and friendly! My favorite threads are the 3 word story by the mayor and anything food related. I love to eat!

My pet is named Chanel, she is a cross breed of a reindeer and dog...lol..Hope to make more new friends here at C & G! HUGS

Hi Mayski, nice intro!

I'm Gill and I started C&G a long time ago congratulations

We're chatting in our daily thread right now and you're very welcome to join us there x

Oh and

P.S.

both of my daughters have the same initiials as Coco Chanel and one of them majored in fashion and now works for a big designer store in London!

(dual initials are supposed to be lucky - you never know)

Hi there.
I'm Adrienne, Pet Furbie. I'm a long lost ceegean who's finally found a few minutes to wander over to PSFC (I'm kinda slow).

I'm married to a handsome and hilarious husband, and have a pet cat, Zoe, who is a terror. I am completely addicted to PS, and won't know how to act once Furbie becomes lvl 47!

I've missed all my forum friends the last few months, and hope that some of you still remember me Smile

Hi Furbie!! Welcome home!! We are glad that you found us!! I too have a husband who at leat thinks he is funny ... and I have lots of cats !!

This forum is a lot of fun. If you have any questions please ask someone. We have soem great games going right now that are just for C&G folks. The Scavenger hunt is awesome. Zoonie's Find the Difference contest is very wicked this time ..

Please come join us at the daily thread for a nice chat..

Welcome Furbie, glad you found your way here - of course I remember you