Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

chatng10.jpg
Pic by Tweet40

Welcome to our new home - a place to chat and say hello. See what's happening in PS and what our pets are up to.

Please take a look around the rest of C&G on this board as it gets up and running, but use this thread as our meeting and chatting place.

Can everyone also check their FB link works, if it doesn't it may be because you entered your home page URL, or it could be a problem with your security settings over on FB.
If you need help, you can find it on
THIS THREAD HERE

group_11.jpg
Pic by Kijo

Post Reserved for

JD

who's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

Hi Luka, I'm great thanks, just very busy moving our group over here, and trying to answer loads of emails and Facebook messages etc. - it's a crazy time.

We have snow where I live, just like on the board here congratulations

It's nice to meet you Smile

You too Glow, I'm all over the place at the moment, but hope to settle into some manageable threads soon - over the weekend I hope.

Thanks Clair, you're in the UK too Smile

It's just while we all find our feet I think, getting used to the rules and all the differences in the forum. Lots of people will need to find their way here if they choose to join us, some, of course, might prefer the old place. It'll just take a while to settle (unlike the snow here!)

Pleased to meet you, and thanks for the help.

Ponyboycurtis wrote:
Hi i like this group

Well, thanks!

You'll see that a lot of us here are old friends, but, we like new friends too Smile

If anyone says anything you don't understand (nicknames and the like) just shout up 8)

Good morning everyone

I'm guessing this is the place for chat?
Well no-one seems to be around right now (it's 7.45am) but I thought I'll check.

well guess I'll be getting up - gotta walk the dog before headin off on suicide mission - Central London just before Christmas

If I make it back alive I will stop by to see you later today

Have a great day/evening depending on your time zone
:dancing:

Bee if you want to let me know what to add to the post I reserved for you, the first slot is all yours

Morning all ..hope you're starting to feel at home here ...I haven't had that many pages to read through in a morning for ages Laughing

kasijab wrote:
Morning all ..hope you're starting to feel at home here ...I haven't had that many pages to read through in a morning for ages Laughing

Good Morning Kasi and Zoomie Smile It's 12:00 am here so technically morning lol. Lol It's so nice to see a chatty bunch of people joining the forum, and brining such a lovely group with them!

Sara ....its all white outside ....Heeeelp

I hate snow and have to get to the airport tomorrow ...I'm getting really panicky now ...can see some sort of delay coming up Mad

Lol deep breaths Audrey, in and out you'll be okay hun! How much snow is on the ground? Your leaving tomorrow?? Wow, days are going by tooo quickly!! Yikes now I'm the one having a panic attack lol No wonder I'm up so late these days. No bed till 3:00am yesterday... maybe I'll manage to get more than 3 hours sleep tonight.

didn't get much more myself ...was on here till gone midnight and up again at 7am ..and a few times in the night too !!Don't know how you cope with snow for months on end ...a few flakes here and the country comes to a standstill !

kasijab wrote:

Good Morning,

I'm a little embarrassed to be honest, like we all stormed in and crashed about congratulations

We were invited to bring the group here last time we had Admin problems on the other board we used, and at that time we stuck with them, but yesterday really got my goat, when I was out having a nice day, and came home to find all our threads and comps deleted (in error yes, and not just ours, but it was the final straw for me)

Not sure if everyone will transfer, but you've certainly made us very welcome, thanks Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Good Morning Kasi and Zoomie Smile It's 12:00 am here so technically morning lol. Lol It's so nice to see a chatty bunch of people joining the forum, and brining such a lovely group with them!

we're a very chatty lot congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Sara ....its all white outside ....Heeeelp

I hate snow and have to get to the airport tomorrow ...I'm getting really panicky now ...can see some sort of delay coming up Mad

Good Morning, Is it still snowing?
We had nothing overnight, although we still have a really big covering - the trains are running again today though, which is a good sign.

By the way. A couple of people are having problems seeing how to apply to join the group.
There was a post explaining somewhere, but to save me searching back, what's the short answer please?
TY

So is it here we have to come to chat or which thread is it?
*a bit confused*

Morning anyway!!

lol Don't feel bad about storming in, it was actually a plesent surpise. With Kasijab and Lea gone.... I'll need more lovely people to talk to! Not that other members here aren't just as lively but everyone seems so busy right now. This is like a home away from home for me lately... Been really stressed about Christmas lists and such....

Zoomie on a side note, please could you remind others as they come along and some that are already here to check their facebook links hun? I don't want to become a pain, it's just the rules. Thanks!

Zoonie wrote:
By the way. A couple of people are having problems seeing how to apply to join the group.
There was a post explaining somewhere, but to save me searching back, what's the short answer please?
TY

The Short Answer, is you go to the top of the page where the red page links are and click groups. Select the group, click view information, and then click join group Smile Hope this helps. If you have forum questions like how to add a facebook link, how to join a group... check out our Help and Advice Forum section.... there is lots of answers there Smile

Toulouse wrote:
*a bit confused*

Morning anyway!!

Morning BG, yes this thread for now. No doubt the group will evolve and it's nice to have a place where member can post C&G competitions and keep track of them easily Smile

How are you today?
Any more snow?

myladyyawo wrote:
lol Don't feel bad about storming in, it was actually a plesent surpise. With Kasijab and Lea gone.... I'll need more lovely people to talk to! Not that other members here aren't just as lively but everyone seems so busy right now. This is like a home away from home for me lately... Been really stressed about Christmas lists and such....

Zoomie on a side note, please could you remind others as they come along and some that are already here to check their facebook links hun? I don't want to become a pain, it's just the rules. Thanks!

congratulations thanks, and yes, I will keep checking and mentioning it.

I know what you mean about boards going quiet as we all get more and more frantic!

BTW - you might see Toulouse called BG, it's a long standing nickname, that refers to her rabbits - she's our Bunny Girl
8)

Zoonie wrote:
TY

on the main forum page just under the banner there is a direct link to this group ..written in blue .. you can't miss it

Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
*a bit confused*

Morning anyway!!

Morning BG, yes this thread for now. No doubt the group will evolve and it's nice to have a place where member can post C&G competitions and keep track of them easily Smile

How are you today?
Any more snow?

myladyyawo wrote:

congratulations thanks, and yes, I will keep checking and mentioning it.

I know what you mean about boards going quiet as we all get more and more frantic!

BTW - you might see Toulouse called BG, it's a long standing nickname, that refers to her rabbits - she's our Bunny Girl
8)

okay first quote ever

So okay this is the place to hang out, good to know since I was a bit confused - I have 3 groups as favourite (the daily hello, C&G and introduce yourself).

I am very tired, even though I slept like a baby! Cats stayed inside, so I had company of the nicest and best behaving cat ever! He slept on my desk chair and I didn't even hear him leave or come back!
There's still snow, I'm scared to drive this evening, so hoping someone will bring me to town (I'm having dinner out with friends) - or I might as well just take the bus.

Rabbits rock LOL congratulations

Zoonie, how are you? I noticed you being up very late and you're up already :huggy: (using the old emoticons, have to get used to the new once)

Oh yes, silly me, Mr Mayor did say a link for us yesterday. To be honest, I was up so late because I was getting so many messages, email, facebook and here, it was just crazy congratulations so I was a bit like a headless chicken! :blush3:

A day or so and we'll settle down.

I'm tired BG, didn't sleep well at all, and Socks has been indoors the last 3 nights, the little vandal - although to be fair, he must have been better last night as he'd not wrecked the place congratulations

Boogs is going to join later, she's rushed today and has a new sofa due to arrive ('citing)

Well I'm off to bed, 12:30 am now. I must stop these late nights! I'll talk to you all soon Smile Hope you all have a lovely day! Thank you so much for the lovely company! Proud to be a new member of your group!

Night :cold: Stay warm!

I understand you being a headless chicken, with the new place running, informing everyone about it. If you need any help, just let us know!

It's going to need some getting used to, but I'm sure we'll all be able to adjust!

I'm sorry you didn't sleep well honey.
So socks is a little vandal eh. Reminds me of our other 2 cats, they're very good when they can stay inside, untill a certain hour when they all need to go outside very urgent. But I'm glad they could stay in, we usually put them outside when we go to bed, but now with the frosty weather

How's Boogs, is she feeling a bit better?

I will have to leave you later this morning, as my parents and I are going computershopping (theirs broke down last night).

kasijab wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
TY

on the main forum page just under the banner there is a direct link to this group ..written in blue .. you can't miss it

I've put it on my FB status and on our FB group page now - thanks again

myladyyawo wrote:
Well I'm off to bed, 12:30 am now. I must stop these late nights! I'll talk to you all soon Smile Hope you all have a lovely day! Thank you so much for the lovely company! Proud to be a new member of your group!

Night :cold: Stay warm!

Goodnight, sweet dreams. We usually have people around all hours, not quite so much in the build up to Christmas, but people do pop by. It's lovely you joined

:dancing:

BG, Boogs is still waiting to hear from her doctor, it's taking far too long!

It sure is taking too long, I didn't know she was waiting for results :blush3:

She is, she's not sure what's wrong and the waiting makes it worse!
I'll be back in a moment BG, just making tea and going to have a look see if anyone's lost congratulations

I hope she won't get bad news *crosses fingers*

See you in a bit!
If not, then I'll sure catch you later today (I have to be going too)

See you later, hope it's not too dangerous out there, or too frantic
x

I asked if I could drive, but I'm terrified and they probably won't let me
So I'm guessing I'll be taking the bus this eve to go out

See you later honey
x

zoonie can you please remind me of the name of your facebook group. I know i've read it somewhere but can't remember where

lyniroquai wrote:
Goood Morning congratulations

Good Morning my lovely Lyn, glad to see you here.

kasijab wrote:
zoonie can you please remind me of the name of your facebook group. I know i've read it somewhere but can't remember where

Surely, it's called CeeGeeans & Friends, typed exactly like that.

Gill? Is this where we will chat.. or is it a different thread within the C & G ?

Hi Chip, I shouldn't be here at all, but got well side-tracked by a friend on the phone (story of my life)

Just trying to help Mariefrary to get logged in here.

BTW did you see her Facebook? she's found out the gender of her baby! Smile

How are you?

Morning all..well afternoon now lol

I'm trying not to stress today..I'm all packed ready for my holidays, so today is just cleaning the house and chiling out congratulations
I will be stressed again tomorrow though lol

It is fantastic to see so many new names here...cant wait to get to know you all better when I get back congratulations