Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

How well do you know Bunny Girl-quiz

1. An easy one: when is my birthday and what age do I have at this moment?
September 17, 1985; you're 24

2. What's my occupation? (I am a photographer in my spare time, so I don't mean this)
Student of Communications and Advertising

3. How many siblings (brothers/sisters) do I have? Please answer with "so many brothers and so many sisters" (big hint, there is an album on FB in which you can see pictures of a family party, and in there you can see more info)
1 of each. 1 brother and 1 sister

4. What's my favorite TV-show ever?
Gilmore Girls

5. What's my all time favorite band?
Coldplay

6. I am fascinated by a musical instrument I would love to learn how to play one day. Which one am I talking about?
The guitar, or, is it, perhaps that you are learning the guitar, but would like to learn piano?

7. What's my favorite animal all time? Please post a cute picture too!
It should be bunnies, Bunny Girl, lol...but experience tells me it's cats - sooooo this picture is hedging my bets!

Is it a cat? or is a bunny girl?

8. What's my favorite color?
Blue

9.What's my favorite alcoholic drink? (I have two, so if you have one of
the two correct, it's good. If you're able to find both, better! But it
doesn't change the odds to win)
Is it Martini?

10. What are the three names of my cats? (Hint: find the kitty album on FB)
Tiger, Pitoe & Sylvester
Pitoe, Sylvester and Tiger
11. What's my (and Snorks') favorite type of fruit?
Pineapple

There is a quote somewhere on my Facebook profile. Which one is it and
in what TV show was it used (Jeff Dunham rocks, but I don't mean his
quote)?
"Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken"
Albert Camus/One Tree Hill

Zoonie, that pic is AMAZING!!!
this makes my day, really!

BTW, you're all set!

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie, that pic is AMAZING!!!
this makes my day, really!

BTW, you're all set!

Thanks.

Once I'd seen that picture, I knew there could be no other, it's just purrrrfect for you

hey there BG.... I answered as good as I could.. my answers are on page 3 of this thread!

Frannie, that rabbit is HUGE : D
I've taken a look at your answers, you should take a look at a couple (hint: questions 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10 )

BG, Sorry it took me so long to send in my answers ......

September 17, 1985 hmmmm If I do the arithmetic you are 24
2. What's my occupation? (I am a photographer in my spare time, so I don't mean this)
You are a student .. Studying Communications and Advertising
3. How many siblings (brothers/sisters) do I have? Please answer with "so many brothers and so many sisters" (big hint, there is an album on FB in which you can see pictures of a family party, and in there you can see more info)
1 brother and 1 sister
4. What's my favorite TV-show ever? Gilmore Girls
5. What's my all time favorite band? Coldplay
6. I am fascinated by a musical instrument I would love to learn how to play one day. Which one am I talking about? hmmmm .... Guitar .... you talk about playing guitar hero .. or piano ........
7. What's my favorite animal all time? Please post a cute picture too! Well , your name is Bunny girl, but you talk about kitties all the time ,...

8. What's my favorite color? blue
9. What's my favorite alcoholic drink? (I have two, so if you have one of the two correct, it's good. If you're able to find both, better! But it doesn't change the odds to win) A martini ....
Tiger, Pitoe & Sylvester

11. What's my (and Snorks') favorite type of fruit? a pineapple
12. There is a quote somewhere on my Facebook profile. Which one is it and in what TV show was it used (Jeff Dunham rocks, but I don't mean his quote)?
Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken .... One tree hill

Winner is number 3: Lucky Strike!!
Congrats!!

screen10.png

I will send the prize later today, have to go now!

Thought it would be fun if I gave more explanation Smile

Toulouse wrote:
4. What's my favorite TV-show ever?
5. What's my all time favorite band?
6. I am fascinated by a musical instrument I would love to learn how to play one day. Which one am I talking about?
7. What's my favorite animal all time? Please post a cute picture too!
8. What's my favorite color?
9. What's my favorite alcoholic drink? (I have two, so if you have one of the two correct, it's good. If you're able to find both, better! But it doesn't change the odds to win)
11. What's my (and Snorks') favorite type of fruit?
12. There is a quote somewhere on my Facebook profile. Which one is it and in what TV show was it used (Jeff Dunham rocks, but I don't mean his quote)?

1. Easy: September 17th 1985 (that makes me, indeed, 24)
2. I'm a student, studying "communication sciences", which is just a prettier word for advertising at university. In my spare time I'm a photographer, on a voluntary basis, which means I don't get paid for the things I do
3. I have 1 sister, Nathalie and one brother, David. Both older then me.
4. Gilmore Girls. I know I have a lot of favorite TV-shows, but this one... I think I saw it for 4 times now.
5. Coldplay. Fallen in love with them a couple of years ago, when I heard 'Trouble'. Adore them since I was able to photograph their concert. One of the best things ever!
6. Piano. It all started with, yes "Trouble" by Coldplay. Favorite pianists: Dustin O Halloran and Ludovico Einaudi. Hope to play the piano someday. I also have a thing for the acoustic guitar, which I try to compensate by playing Guitar Hero congratulations
7. Cat. Even though my nickname over here is Bunny Girl, cat's come first!
8. Blue, bright blue especially!
9. I love white wine, white Martini and lime daquiri. I don't drink alcohol much, but I cannot refuse these!
10. Tiger (which is Tijger in Dutch lol, that's the Tiger one), Pitoe (the black/brown one) and Sylvester (that's the one with the black chin)
11. Pineapple. No comment needed :p
12. "Blessed are the hearts that can bend, they shall never be broken.". I love that quote. As Gill/Zoonie said, it's from Albert Camus and it appeared in one episode of One Tree Hill.

Congrats Lucky Strike!!

Bring back lots of pictures from your trip BG!! have fun!!

Thanks Tanya, I will bring lots of pictures!

Just a quick note to let you guys know we both got here in one piece and everything's okay. We're both exhausted and will head to bed early, as we will start skiing tomorrow morning... The forecast for tomorrow is -12°C...

It's really nice here, a good atmosphere, quite cosy town and we have everything we need here Gots us internet for the entire week, so we'll be able to have contact with others LOL and have contact with our parents via internet, much cheaper then calling or texting!

See you guys!!