Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Homeless????

I had a dream my husband and I were homeless. The kids were not a part of our lives in the dream. We found a really good spot to sleep up in this big hill there was a place that others were staying too~they didn't own this dwelling place though. They told us it was ok if we slept underneath the two twin beds. We had to cover ourselves up though and hide, because this place belonged to someone else. We hid under the bed and put tons of blankets and clothing all over us and around us to not be found. The guys that let us stay there were nice, but I remember seeing one of the guys hide 4 or 5 guns for protection in a cubby~they didn't want to get caught staying in this place by whoever owned it either, yet they didn't hide under stuff they walked around freely. The end of the dream, one of the men said we didn't have to hide anymore~because now the place belonged to him! I felt relief.

I have been thinking about this, but cant put my finger on anything in particular. I don't remember feeling really anxious or fearful in the dream, but we were hiding. Even when I seen the guns I wasn't scared~I knew they were for protection and I didnt fear the men who were in the house. In the end the only thing I felt was relief.

We have had some issues with our finances~nothing as extreme as this dream portrays...though thankfully I think we are on the upswing!

Ha ha...this cld be about our experience of staying in our friends home for the last four months. We were def kind of in hide out mode, not socializing ect whil we stayed there.