Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

check stolen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what this drm started well but ended what ,,, well im wiv mi dad [whos not alive],, he intends 2 buy a nu car, happy dance ,, im excited,, he trys out a medium sized model ,, im in tha bak seat lol! ,,we both enjoying it,, i kno thers a demo model wiv heaps of extra goodys on it on special atta nerby dealer,, an am thinkin that wood be perfect,, but i kno that mi dad dont hav the muni 2 buy it, nerd ,,, then he talks about selling sum sheep he has grazeing sumwer, happy dance ,, i kno i shood con tribute sumhow,, then im in anotha country ,, kood be nepal,, ita wild place ,, tribes ppl every wher,, i approch 2 tribal woman they go an ask ther leaders 4 muni 2 gfive me,, they come bak wiva check written out 2 me 4 $100million yeti? nerd ,,i take it ,,then realise its not signed, what ,,i chase adta the woman 2 get it sorted,, then the checks gone,, :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: ,,im beside miself,, nerd what

Im curious on this one...I want to see the interps on it... Flower Power

The lack of endorsementstands out to me in the dream...then the check disappears...hmmmmm wish I could figure it out!!! Im stumped! Scratch Chin

dreamster wrote: mi dad dont hav the muni 2 buy it,
hmm well at first i thought maybe Father is Father God? But then GODS is full of RICH's He is never broke..so that cant be representing God? just my thoughts.. im still thinking im not too sure..but thats what im thinking... for now

u know what.. Do u think this represents ur past?
i mean u were in teh "back seat w.ur dad.... he couldn't afford the new care ( cud represent journey )

nepal the wild country cud be the "state you were in"... u know like an " UNKNOWN STATE" as its a wild place & u r not familiar with it, a foreign land...

so then someone gives u a chk.. cud be that at times in ur life you thought you "had it" but then it wasnt real.. sometimes check to me represent agreements u know? & never came thru...like was suppose to happen but didnt...
just my thoughts

yes sisda :hairraising: its a twista, duh ,, nepal is a very occult nation, very nasty strongholds ther, they say its devils home, duh ,, so i was thinkin that i was gettg bak from da enemys camp, happy dance then it was stolen, what :shocking: ,, the dad part of the drm is hard 2 figure duh

dreamster wrote:yes D Flower Power ,,i felt that 2,, it was like in mi hands,, i felt at last,,at last, Cheering Cheering , then :shocking: :shocking: bandaid
Is there anything that you have gotten your hopes up for, thinking it was a for sure thing...and then just like that...your hope has been deferred??? Just a thought Flower Power

thats very true..they dont really seem to me that they line w/othr dreams,
would be a good idea to keep praying and ask GOd for Confirmation

PTL