Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Foodie goodie contest!

Guest Guest

Can`t wait for more entries! Smile

hii all...i just now see this and i can't wait to post my pet images but can i post it tomorrow because i need to study now......tomorrow i need to go to school and i have 3 tests.........sorry............fashionista your picture are AMAZING..........=))

Guest Guest

Take your time Smile
I have 3 tests on Friday Sad

this week going to be very hard for me because i wasn't go to school 3 last weeks before holidays because i have some medical problems and now i have to do a lot off....and things are more worst because i don't study on the holidays and now i need to study all day...........=((

Guest Guest
The food item can be any food from PS or from RL.
You can just post a PS food,or you could post a RL food and edit it by paint or any other program.

*phew* took me 15 minutes to upload it. Didn't work on the first 3 tries on both photobucket, servimg and tinypic. Mad

aw! pixy my best wishes for your health! hope tha you are ok now!!!! oh! and good luck to both of you for the tests! i hate tests! MadLaughing and pinchy i your entry!!!!!! the burger is sooooooo big! loveee the scroll!!!!!!!!and the letters! but the scroll looks like real!!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
aw! pixy my best wishes for your health! hope tha you are ok now!!!! oh! and good luck to both of you for the tests! i hate tests! MadLaughing and pinchy i your entry!!!!!! the burger is sooooooo big! loveee the scroll!!!!!!!!and the letters! but the scroll looks like real!!!!!!

haha, yes. I always wondered when I fed pinchy that, how she could swallow the whole thing when her stomach is so small.

Haha, I got the scroll from google

hahaha let's hope that now she's not hungry!!!! really? i have put scrolls also but i was struggling with paint and word!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
hahaha let's hope that now she's not hungry!!!! really? i have put scrolls also but i was struggling with paint and word!!!!!

eeks. I used GIMP..a lot easier to add stuff and layer it than paint and word.

i have lots of programs installed on my pc already but ii dunno how to use them!!!!!! Laughing I learn some programs eventually only when i have to use them in my projects in college! AshamedAshamedAshamed

Fashionista wrote:
i have lots of programs installed on my pc already but ii dunno how to use them!!!!!! Laughing I learn some programs eventually only when i have to use them in my projects in college! AshamedAshamedAshamed

Ohhh. Gimp is really easy to use. And if you don't want to download another thing, there's thing thing called sumopaint and it's online with almost everything in gimp.

Hi . My name is Precious. My favorite food is a home grown apple!! They are delicious and nutritious and keep roses in my cheeks!! I have also heard that an apple a day keeps the doctor away ....

Hi! my name is Malù. my favorite food is toffee apple... probably is not very healthy, but i love her sweetness! even if in these days i play the role of Snow White on theater (i'm an actress too... did you notice my wonderful costume in the picture??) and eating all those red apples is a little bit frightning! congratulations

Guest Guest

Let`s see more!
It`ll be hard to judge all wonderful entries! Smile

boggy_10.jpg

Boggy loves jelly tots they make every day brighter and make boggy's heart feel like a bag of sugar at the end of the rainbow

aw your pet boggy certainly has a lot of jelly-tots to eat!!!! ?:Thankyou: for the amazing Bump!!!!! it is animated too!!!! congratulations

Guest Guest

Thanks gaia for bumpin`!
And all entries are just!!! JUSTTT!!!

I can`t judge,sorry Sad

Guest Guest
Well it has something to do with GREAT and BEAUTIFUL!

Guest Guest

3 more contestants on hold Smile

Guest Guest

Sorry but we have to wait It`s all about patience Smile

Guest Guest
PM`ed all contestants but they are not responding...

so if you think along with the other judges that you have waited toolong pm once again and if they don't respond back you decide! congratulations

Guest Guest

I`ll put on my thinking cap ! Smile

This is just an idea... but you could put some time limits. for exemple for the next step all entries must be posted before dd/mm/aaaa.

Guest Guest
That`s a good idea.
But I`ll wait for contestants to post their entries because later they`ll maybe complain or something... :/

Guest Guest

Aw
The picture is very cute

hii sorry for late but i have soo many test in the this week....but now all my test are finished and i have more time.....this is my entery hope you like it............=))....one more time....sorry.....=))

Lazar wrote:
I`ll put on my thinking cap ! Smile

Well if they complain...Just simply say to them...the contest had to go on...

At the end of the day... We could be waiting forever for thease contestants...

In real life...as in....A real competition...The judges wouldnt wait around..Whoud thay??...They would just move on and judge the contestants that have actually turned up (In this case..Posted) their entries =).

I think we should just carry n with the contest =).

Guest Guest

Sorry I wasn`t around guys

Guest Guest

I HATE TINYPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That`s why I always upload pictures from google,and never from sites that delete your pictures!

I hate Imageshack too!
Google never deletes your pictures! MadMad

Guest Guest
I don`t have it on backup! Tinypic is so lame!

Guest Guest
I`ll make another one