Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JoJo

White wolf with red eyes

Hi All.

While I was praying over the weekend, I had a flash of a whitish coloured wolf with red eyes. I was not afraid but I was a bit disturbed by the flash. I immediately thought of the enemy. Any thoughts?

Just from the title of your post, I thought of the enemy, JoJo. Perhaps there's an enemy threat related to whatever it was you were praying about?

-Mark

I did an online search of "white wolf" and came across a publishing company and this is how it identified itself: "Publishers of the World of Darkness roleplaying games." Eeks! A verse came to me when I read your post too: Psalm 10:10 "So he crouches, he lies low,
That the helpless may fall by his strength." This reminds me how a wolf will hunt its victims.

Hi Mark. Hi Deb.

To be honest, I was not praying about anything deep at the time, just a general prayer before I go to bed.

Mark, I thought of the enemy immediately.

My more detailed thought was that the enemy is waiting for an opportunity to attack, similar to your thoughts Deb.

There is a situation that I am currently facing where I don't feel much strength in. The Lord recognized and moved to give me an 'extra anointing' to help deal with the situation. This flash could definitely be a call to pray more earnestly about this.

Thank you for your thoughts you two! They are always appreciated.