Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

in egypt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i was bak in time in egypt, kooda been 1000yrs or more, ,, i had robes on,, was on a boat docking at the port,, i werked 4 a rich man.clothed in silk robes of megenta an red/purple ,,mi job was 2 go 2 anutha rich mans house an pik up a ornamental stone,, shaped like a french bread stik ,, i went in2 the store room found it an came out 2 meet mi boss,,the house was huge ,,then the owner was ther,, dressed in gold/silva/bronze an turquoise silk, outfit ,,it was stunning, it was the main thing in mi drm,, daang,,

Dreamster,

Being in Egypt to me is a time of preparation and trials. I think of the Isrealites and how they had to wonder for 40 years in the desert. This I believe symbolizes the troubles and trials you have had in the last few years. The first man represents Jesus to me. He has called you to do a work for him....you complete the task and are now presented to the Father. How did you feel in the dream?

These are just my thoughts but I pray they help for discerment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

ohh my,, t u ,, dove wow i didnt take drm seriously nerd disappointed ,,um i felt ther wer ppl in bondage, slavery, shocked ,,i guess the feelings wer 4 the 2 men in wonderous clothg, wow ,,they wer the most outstandg things, i was jus plainly dressed, :hmm: ,,, scratching chin im gonna hav 2 think on this, scratching chin ,,, huggins huggins sweet dreams 2 D,,in thinkin chair happy dance

so do u recall anything else in dream?
What did you think of when you first woke up ?

im wondering if God is showing you a pic of how some of the prophets like Jospeh had been.. like what they had gone through.. a time of preperation.. that ur life has been so far.. a hard like that u maybe felt like Joseph...

ive had alotta joeseph werds in mi life joe went thru 14yrs b4 he was vice president ,,um i wonda 2 if its a joe pik, ,,,t u sisda