Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I'm cutting myself.

Hey guys! Sorry to disappoint you guys but I cut myself again. I want to stop, but I feel into temptation. School found out and I need a psych evaluation. Pray they don' send me to the mental hospital.

Hi Jasmine,

Is that a photo of you?

You are beautiful :o) It is so good to see you :o)

Bless you heaps today gorgeous girl, princess of the King!

Have a great day :o)

Diane

Hi Jasmine, just read your post... im sorry my sweet friend.. i am sorry for what you are going through... I had gone through serious depression which i have never gone thru in my life(this was fairly recent)... it was a serious attack frm enemy.. Ive been sad before but never depressed...this was nothing i ever felt in my life.....happend through a person I hung out with.

i somehow told a freind, who happend to be a minister told me exactly what was going on... she did this excercise swith me....

if i may suggest- i know those feelings of hopelessness,,anxiety, fear, depression,angre, sadness,failure etc..

when you sit and pray start renouncing those feelings.. speak them out & command them to get out ... plead the blood of Jesus.. once you renounce all those feelings...
start praiseing God... Tell the Lord "only the spirit of God is within Me" keep speaking forth - out loud.. You are washed by the Blood of Christ. You are made whole In His image..You have forgiven those that hurt you in FAITH.

these are just somethings i did and i was all alone..the Lord did help me.. I had no one to help me.. I normally dont tell anyone..but i felt led to share.. b/c i know that GOD has an AMAZING Glorious plan for your life..and the enemy is just upset that U R God special daughter.. you are His beloved...You belong to CHRIST.

Another thing - Jasmine you are a poet, you are a writer.,, You have a voice given to you by Christ..You write for the Love oF Christ... You have a bright Light inside of you.. Dont forget this amazing Gift God gave you!!!

Start writing your feelings .. U r a very special Girl..

Well done Jasmine,

You must be really proud of yourself :o)
I know that I am proud of you! It makes me smile to hear it too, glad you are doing well.

Blessings to you beautiful one :o)

Diane

Hi Jasmine,

How are you going?

Thinking of you, praying that the Holy Spirit will surround you with his love.

Blessings, Diane