Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

spider,,whitehouse??,,president,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nerd i was observing at first, in a entrance 2 a building wiv pillers,,largwe mature trees,and gardens, a govt building 4sure, in usa, kooda be the white house, but it was more biege laugh ,i was standing in the vacant car area, lookin 2ward the building, ,then i saw a large spider silk coocon, nerd attached 2 the wall, an movement, a huge black spider began 2 exit the web, it was smooth nerd ,,not furry, all black, stealthy movein,,,i was freakin out what what ,,it went around a piller ,then suddenly it turned in2 a black cat, nerd ,,it turned its head an looked directly at me, :shocking: ,,like it knew i kood see it, :hairraising: :hairraising: then i was inside the building, it wasa shambles, tornado stuff everywer, ppl inside wer trying 2 get hold of the president but wernt able 2,, ther had been sum kinda disaster tornado ,an they wer un able 2 contact the president, nerd

wow Do you think this could be about a literal attack on America? Having lived in Washington DC for awhile, I can easily relate the spider web/ black cat you saw to the ferociousness and entanglemenets associated with politics.

um not sure, it was jus so sinista, something hidden ,then transforming 2 sumthing appealing.then goin inside, nerd strong symbells ther, nerd