Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

billion dollers stolen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nerd i was wiva group of ppl about 4,,a couple, an a woman ,idk them irl,, jus random ppl, we wer a syndicate,,had lotto tikets,,,we had won a draw, got 1 billion $ what what happy dance happy dance ,,we put it inna locker cubord, we had been buying tikets since 1998, frm wallmart wow ,,then we went bak2 the locker, the pile of cash was gone, we nu the woman had taken it, what what i said i woodnt hav cared if it wasa million but 2 take the whole lot, what what we wer mad as,, an wondered how 2 go afta the woman,, nerd

Hello, D -

These are only my thoughts for you to consider. First, it sounds like a huge, shared blessing. The detail about buying tickets from Walmart since 1998 is like a long-term investment, or that the payout has been a long time coming.

I don't know if the woman is a real person, of if she represents the enemy. Either way, it's like she's taken an amount that you just can't let slide. I would think that if this comes to pass in real life that you'd respond the same way - that this betrayal would cause you to act, rather than just let it go.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

hmmm ur first part made me sit up ----- an take notice um part2 good point also, ,,mi first thort the woman wasa spirit being, ,,but that kinda dont werk as she was part of the syndicate, ,,im sure thers more 2 this drm, m...

I agree with Mark. I think at the end of the situation you'll be considering how to act on how to recover what the enemy has stolen from you.