Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetdreams

Husband's Back Flip

Just thoughts...

Maybe he changes his position about a personal matter between the two of you?

Just want to add what lola said....

Have you noticed some changes in your husband with regards to relationship as married couple lately?

It could be your dream reveals the attitude of your husband towards you.

When I read your post, I thought of how people say they "bend over backwards" to help someone--in other words they extend a lot of effort to assist a person. But your husband wasn't just bending backwards, he was doing backflips which would require not only a lot of effort but also a lot of flexibility. The bedroom is an intimate, private place so I agree it could be a "personal" matter as Lola says. I think this is a positive dream.

I think this is a postive dream, as memory serves me I was sitting on the bed reading with the covers over my legs and he was at the foot of the bed facing our window and then he did a back flip....I was quite shocked that he could do this and was capable of doing it. I told him about the next morning and we had a good chuckle as every so often he complains about pains in his back. Interesting dream for me.

I just felt the need to say this...

Some things have "flipped" intimately between the two of you in a good way and what has taken place may not be seen right away, but something has happened and it has started with him.