Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
domanic

Tooth fell off

I had a dream that one of my teeth fell off. It was dirty like there's orange dirt on the sides and I was cleaning it. I was trying to get it off calmly. I wasn't freaking out or anything. That's all I remember. I don't really get what falling tooth means. Please help, thank you.

Was it a front tooth or a side tooth like the one's you chew most of your food with or your wisdom teeth. The specific tooth falling could determine what the dream is trying to tell you.

I agree with GreatFulServant about which tooth. Also, I've learned when teeth fall out in dreams that God is communication a loss or an increasing inability to understand and or discern somthing. Orange color represents perseverance on the positive side, but on the negative side is mean stubbornness and strong willed. As I am not interpreting this dream, Im only suggesting that if you were cleaning it off then God may be trying to tell you something---or helping you to recognize an area in your life that needs to be cleaned up.

All in love! big hug 2

Hi guys!

It was the side tooth where I most chew my food with. I dont think its my wisdom teeth but it was one of the big teeth I have. First it was loose and I took it and cleaned it like i just pulled it there wasnt any blood or anything just that there's stuff on it. Nothing gross but like that seasoning powders in an orange color. That's how it looked like all piled up in a hole on the side of the tooth where I kept digging it to get it all out. The hole wasnt roundy but like rectangular just going down the tooth.