Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

snakes and countrys.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i was standing, and receiving instructions frm sumone ,,jus herda voice, then was handed a machete,,[short blade weapon compared 2 a sword], the instrutions wer 2 go about 12 different countrys in da werldsome arid, some wiv jungle ,tropikal/asian,?,an kill the snake ova/in each country, ,,wiv the machete, the snakes wer all different, big small, blak,, brown,, i saw one twisted around a plane that showed i was beeing hindered frm air travel ,,some of the snakes wer deadly ,sum wer not,, i was then wat seemed like spain,

Bravo! Gen D.

You must learn Spanish then. laugh unless you already know.

I think this is a call to pray for 12 latin countries, I think so bc of the machete. The airplane may symbolize a power to soar high in the Spirit as you pray. Even doing this, the enemy will try to stop you.

I am wondering, a machete is not a weapon, it is used by farmers to work in a farm. scratching chin

hasta la vista.

que,, ,,um english is tuff enuff owan, ,,um the countrys wer all diffrnt,hence diff snakes,im thinkin its more a literal drm i felt in da drm the snake wrapped rounda plane was relateing 2 no flyin,,impeaded ,,um ur point about machete is interestg one,

laugh ¿ como me dijo? laugh

why do you think that you were given a machete as weapon?

i no comprendi senyour ,,um it was specifikaly 2 cut off snakes heads [luke 10;19] comes 2 mind owin, im more relaxed D ,,than farmer d

Could the airplane be you? Preventing you from soaring in the Spirit?

The machete is interesting because what I know about it is that it's a huge sharp sword which is used to cut heads off. That's different than a short blade that you described. Are you sure it's a machete?

I believe this is a call of a prophet to the nations type of dream for you. Could God be affirming you as a prophet to the nations? (Jeremiah 1) the first call of a prophet is intercession. Most people think its just prophesying to people, but it's really about intercession...and if you are a prophet to the nations, you intercede for nations. What does 12 mean? Divine order?

i can be plain, but not plane, it showed me that air travel was bound up, um blade about 18 inches?,,12 also means apostle,, D,,

Air travel for who? How did that play into the dream in regards to you using the sword to slay the snakes?

oh left out werds, um air travel 4 me,, i guess stoppin me frm gettg ther

I'm wondering if the snakes represent evil spirits that have some type of stronghold that you are called to break down? I'm wondering if the machete might represent your sword of the spirit? Your personal way of attacking the enemy? I guess we're all different...some speak and declare, while others just get down on their knees...either way, you'll need the Word of God to help you defeat the enemy. and LOTS of prayer!!

yes thats wat they r, strongholds ova countrys, ,,a diffrent snake 4 each country, an yep the machete isa ''sword'' of type,um not 2 be picky :lol!:but technikaly, the enemys been defeated, ,, i wood be jus enforceing that event, ,,yes id need plenty of werd an lotsa prays ,,,t u d