Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christin

Dreamt I was bleeding

I had a dream that I was talking to my supervisor who is also an associate pastor. As I was about to speak my pointer finger on my left hand began to swell and blood started to come out of the nail. I pressed it with a napkin and it stopped. Then my mouth filled up and blood began to come out along with a large clot of something. After the (2) clots were spit out I thought I was okay but then blood began to drip down my face from my head. I covered my eyes with a papertowel and said, "Jesus" then I awoke. When I woke up I could feel the heat and thickness of the blood.
I apologize for the goriness of this post but the dream is bothering me and I am looking for answers, if there are any. Thank you.

We have a good relationship. He and his wife have been a tremendous blessing in helping me grow and become stronger.

I'm feeling as if there is some form of cleansing/healing taking place within you...as if there are wounds within you that have been bleeding. Possibly your Supervisor/Pastor will play a key role in this. This doesn't have to be a "now" dream...it could be prophetic...something to come.

Theses are just thoughts and not an interpretation. Toss anything that doesn't bear witness.

Blessings huggins And welcome to the site!