Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

storm approching austrailia,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nerd i seemed 2 be in a major city ther, but not sure which one, i recognised streets in the drm an seemed 2 know wer i was goin, nerd [even tho i havnt been ther laugh ],,ther was a huge tornado approching, what what ,,i was witha family , gettg them 2 safety, hiding hiding hiding ,,the winds wer building,, tornado nerd we wer takeing cover, wow ,,ugh,

interesting dream.....

Just for your personal information there was an earthquake in Australia the other night. I have lived here for 30 years and never experienced an earthquake...

Dreamster,

Tornadoes are interesting in dreams. They can represent a huge turmoil in your life but can also represent a life threatening event. When I dream of tornadoes in my dreams they usually represent a literal event. Others though have had storms in their lives or turmoil. I think it is good though that you were helping the family take cover. This may not directly affect you but I would sure be praying for the family. Even if you don't know them personally, it could be the Lord is asking you to intercede on their behalf. I am praying concerning both. I pray this has been of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Yeah we never get earthquakes here, it was really strange. Also there's a lot going on politically- for one thing school chaplains are no longer allowed in schools, that decision just came this week.

Hi D what

As I read this, the wind is throwing bits of branches at my house... it's pretty windy! I hope your dream is not literal and here today, now!

wow tornado

Jesus, I pray for the people of NSW, for all the suburbs around Sydney... it's pretty windy! I pray that the wind will not do damage, that the family D dreamed of will be safe, I pray for people travelling, people away from home, people who hate storms... be with them Lord.

Thanks D, I wouldn't have prayed about the wind at all if I hadn't read this, I don't tend to take storms very seriously... thanks Jesus for making me think outside my own walls too!

Blessings, Diane

Dreamster...

I heard there was an earthquake in NSW yesterday. My friend lives in NSW and told me about it... there was also one in Melbourne a few days ago...

crikey thats abit ,, ,,in mi drm i saw roads made of concrete? an coro iron roof sheets flyin

Hi D,

Our storm didn't turn into much... at least not in my area, we had warnings - but maybe prayer kept the worst of the storm at bay??? (I've gotta say too, I don't watch the news - so I heard about the earthquake in NSW here :o) )

Blessings to you xx