Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boscoe Jenkins

in labor & couldnt get help..

I had this dream this morning, I was out taking a wlk I was pregnant with a girl & just about due. As I was wlkng I felt somthing tht kept running dwn my leg and hitting the ground. I looked dwn and the ground was wet. At first I didnt pay mind to wht was going on so I kept wlkng. It happended again & I realized it was water & it was coming frm me so I went home. I told evryone tht I was in labor & tht my water was breaking. nobody seemed interested or excited. So I went to lay dwn. Contractions strd getting worse so I got up & said tht I needed to get to the hospital. They said these things take hrs but tht wasn't the case with me. One of my friends just got home from work. The labor was getting worse & I felt the need to push. Still, everyone sat around like nothing was going on. Thts the prt tht bothers me, why wouldnt anyone help me?

I believe this is how you feel now in your heart. Based on the messages you have posted here, you are crying out for help, but it doesn't seem as though anyone is hearing your cry. The pains you are experiencing in your life ARE labor pains.

I just want you to know that in the process of childbirth, the baby will come whether there is help or not. When it's time, it's time!!

hee hee

Hi Boscoe,

I have only read the post I answered this morning of yours, and then saw this one... I pray blessings and peace and love and help over you... I pray that you will be surrounded with the comfort of the Holy Spirit.

Love Diane

Im getting hit emotionally & im having a bad time controlling it. Like, my emotions are strtng to manifesy in bad ways. The things tht I normally dnt care about r startng to bother me. An associate in the store told me tht god is trying to grow something out of me. It made me thnk of a kid tht uded to play with toys & now theyre not because their getting older.

Do you have a counselor or minister you can talk face to face with?