Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

5 goals,,5apts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

happy dance i drmt i was take penalty goal shootout in soccer,i got the first one an did :hooray: then 2nd :hooray: ,3rd :hooray: :hooray: ,etc up 2 5th goal,,i was :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: ,,then i was dwn town, lookin atta white 5 story apartment buildg, it was mine wow it was all white, it felt good owning it, wow wow

Do you feel that the Lord is highlighting the number 5 to you or is there more

Hello, D -

Just a thought: 5 successful goals. 5 floors to this building.

Could the message simply be that you are going to experience continuous success? Successful experiences in such a way that you'll see them building off of each other?

-Mark

:hi: shani, :hairraising: um i guess 2 hav 5 things twice in a drm isa not justa random thing, i kno 5 can represent grace/anointin/redemption, thinking perhaps its a 2 fold thing, i dunno ,i thorta sesame street aftawerds,, how many is 5,, :laughing: :laughing:

hi m, um it did feel positive, esply the goal kickg, :hooray: scratching chin the apartments kud be a sign of owning sum significant property thinking i dunno ,,thanks 4 droppin by, Daph\\'s Dreams

could you reserve me a room in your aprtment please?

holy moly owarn,, Scratch Chin hmmm let me see, closet,, nope fulla brooms etc, laugh ,,um ballroom ,fulla balls laugh ,,pantry :donut: :donut: im in ther :hooray: what laugh ,,,um i guess rumpass room is free Cheering but the room rate is ova da moon, White Flag