Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

driveing on grass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i was drivein mi car driving on the road, it was straight, clear, then i kood see up ahead a section of just grass,, it wasa lime green color,an a even hight, bout 6-10 inches high, the ground was slightly undulateing, so i proceeded,, as soon as i hit the grass, i realised it was boggy. duh what ,,i gassed it nerd not sure if i wud make it 2 the otha end,, about 200 metres,, nerd ,,the car heaved an weaved, [ laugh ] nerd i jus made it 2 the tarmak, wow holy moly ,,ther was no way of knowing it was like that,, sigh ,,and no warning,, sigh , Scratch Chin

scratching chin hmmm yep, but this short section of boggy ground, :shocking: shocked ,,i guess i make it thru, huh holy moly

yes its a rough road..sometimes u cant see.. lots of issues..but u wont know how u do it,,but u will..that will be ALL God.., helping u make it through

nerd yep,, the only hope i can gleen frm this is mi driving doin a 180 turnaround, it relates 2 anutha drm i had yrs ago, idea

hmmm...
looks like u will make it through though..
God is with u.. are u heading somewhere right now? i mean like going through something rough, where u cant' see?