Mt. St. Helens?
Mt. Mayon?
Yellowstone supervolcano?
Mt. Tambora?
Krakatau?

okay they are my final guesses lol

Guest Guest

Nope for both of you
Here's another hint: The last eruption was 4th September 1999.

Guest Guest

Congratulation esperia!
Sending the prize over Smile

Guest Guest

No problem! Prize sent! Smile

Guest Guest

A new "destination" added congratulations and guess funny! congratulations

Guest Guest
LaughingLaughing
no more than one entry Mad jk, make as much entries as you want
congratulations

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
competition and giveaway section!!!

Let's see some sense of humor congratulations
Make as much entries as you want!
And I raised the prize to 5x999
congratulations

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
standing on number one and two!!!!

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
rocky is in mr mayors world!

Laughing
I want more!! congratulations

rocky has been shrunk into a one inch drawing.... transformed into a minuture of himself... zapped into the cyber world... kiddnapped by Lazar.... made to entertain the people in PSFC.... and is now guarding his post to make sure it stays on top!!!!

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
rocky has been shrunk into a one inch drawing.... transformed into a minuture of himself... zapped into the cyber world... kiddnapped by Lazar.... made to entertain the people in PSFC.... and is now guarding his post to make sure it stays on top!!!!

OK,this actually made me have another LoL attack:
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! So funny!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
he's in heaven!!

Guest Guest

OK everyone.. I need to go... see you all tomorrow

preparing the next step for the foodie goodie contest!!!!!!!!!!
with the matching look! of course!!!!!!! congratulations

Paige<3 wrote:
the little chef devil is glued to page 1&2

oh forgot a bit Smile

the little chef devil Rocky ( who is actually a secret angel) was glued to page 1&2 , so pumpkin pie came along and looked at him. Her tummy growled , she didnt feel like helping him , more like eating him! , so she took out her fork and knife and sadly started eating rockys legs first (hmmm yumm) then she made her way up to the arms (delicious) ! but Rocky didnt mind , he was secretly a superpet with powers like you could never believe , anyway after a couple of minutes all Rockys body parts grew back.. THE END congratulationscongratulationscongratulationsLaughing oh and after Lazar Reads this .... pumpkin pie will be chopped up onto a plate Laughing

Guest Guest

OK everyone,I had a look at all entries,and I'm impressed of everyone's sense of humor,and love.
So here are the winners:

1st place goes to Esperia. Esperia won a goodie prize of 5x999.This is her winning post.
2nd place goes to tweet. Tweet won a prize of 2x999. This is her winning post.
3rd place is won by hannahbananaa. 1x999 is in front of her doorstep. This is her winning post.

Congrats to all winners!

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
oh forgot a bit Smile

the little chef devil Rocky ( who is actually a secret angel) was glued to page 1&2 , so pumpkin pie came along and looked at him. Her tummy growled , she didnt feel like helping him , more like eating him! , so she took out her fork and knife and sadly started eating rockys legs first (hmmm yumm) then she made her way up to the arms (delicious) ! but Rocky didnt mind , he was secretly a superpet with powers like you could never believe , anyway after a couple of minutes all Rockys body parts grew back.. THE END congratulationscongratulationscongratulationsLaughing oh and after Lazar Reads this .... pumpkin pie will be chopped up onto a plate Laughing

and you will win a special prize for making that funny story

Guest Guest

Updated with a new picture and a new prize

Lazar wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
oh forgot a bit Smile

and you will win a special prize for making that funny story

thanks Lazar nice to see you around again btw!

las vegas i think lol new destination!!!!

btw thank u soooooooooooooo much for items cant believe that i win thank u dear :PPPPPPPPPPP

Lazar wrote:
OK everyone,I had a look at all entries,and I'm impressed of everyone's sense of humor,and love.
So here are the winners:

1st place goes to Esperia. Esperia won a goodie prize of 5x999.This is her winning post.
3rd place is won by hannahbananaa. 1x999 is in front of her doorstep. This is her winning post.

Congrats to all winners!

congrats

Paige<3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
So here are the winners:

Congrats to all winners!

congrats
thanx soooooooooooooo much laz is an angel