• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tygrysyrgyt

TWO DREAMS -AERASOL CAN & INJURED DOG

Dream #1

I dreamt of an upside down aerosol can.

Dream #2

I was walking to an appointment, & I saw what appeared to be a dead dog in the road & it broke my heart. As I got closer, I could see his eyes blinking & I realized he was not dead, but injured and he needed help. He evidently was hit by a car. I could see where his injury was although I didn’t see any blood. I knew I would be late for my appointment, but I had to help this poor dog. He was a large medium brown dog lying on his right side. There were people standing (maybe about the length of 3 or 4 houses away). I began to call for them, but I don’t think they heard me, and I didn’t want to leave the dog for fear that a car might come by and hit him again. There was one lady that was coming my way, and I told her about the dog as she mumbled something & kept walking by. I made some kind of comments to her, but I can only remember saying “you miserable thing”!

Sounds like the parable of the good Samaritan who helped the man along side the road when others wouldn't. When we see others not helping it is tempting to begrudge them.

I was thinking along those lines too, but I know there has to be more to it. Thanks for your input.

Perhaps this dream will soon manifest with someone needing your spiritual help similar to the good samaritan, as greatful referred to. Just some thoughts.

With the aerasol can there are a few simple thoughts I have. Please disregard if they dont fit or sit well with you.

If I tried to use an aerasol can of hairspray upsidedown, the flow would be hindered. It may still work a bit, but you wouldn't get the best flow possible. Is there anything in your life, or the life of another close to you, where the flow of the Lord might be hindered by chance??