Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
L4JC

Husband surprises me with new shoes.

I had another dream last night. Dreamed that my husband surprised me with a pair of new shoes. He was so proud of himself for surprising me. They were not "real shoes". The shoes were crocheted - knitted into looking like a pair of shoes. Cute, but odd.

I can't figure what this dream could possibly mean.

Anyone have any thoughts? Pls. share, if you do! :)

Sunny

Shoes usually mean travel, i am telling you this from my personal experience. Every time i see someone buying shoes, or wearing shoes someone ended up traveling some where.

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your thoughts. I just recently got a new job, that involves long hours of daily traveling. So, that could possibly be it.

Sunny

Hi Sunny,
For me shoes usually represent my walk and my husband sometimes represents Jesus. Although He usually appears as my brother, pastor, boss or builder but sometimes as my husband.
I love the fact that your husband surprised you with this new gift wink It sounds like a lovely dream.

Hi Sunny -

How did you feel about the gift of the shoes in the dream? you described them as cute but odd - is that how you felt about them in the dream as well?

I 'm not saying this is of the Lord, i just thought I would respond and perhaps get your heart pumping when I tell you that when I read about the crocheted/knitted 'shoes' I immediately thought of baby booties. The fact that you said you've got a new job etc, it probably would come as a surprise if you found out you were pregnant! It certainly doesn't sound like it would be 'part of the plan' so to speak. what

Macleod,

Thank you for your thoughts. My walk with Christ is deepening, that's for sure. I'm seeking Him much more earnestly in the last month or so. So, I feel that the dream is really more about that than anything else. So, thank you for sharing with me.

Lola, the crotcheted shoes were handmade, and yellow. I thought they were cute. It's like someone handmade them. I liked them, but In reality, I would never wear them. But in the dream, I really loved them.

Sharon, I already have two grown children. So, pregnancy isn't it. Although, the shoes did look like baby crotcheted shoes, but made for adults. IRL - My daughter is having a baby, and it was certainly not planned! But we're now very happy about our grandbaby coming!

I feel strongly that the dream fits in most with my walking journey with Christ, just as Macleod has mentioned. I do appreciate everyone's thoughts here. :)

Sunny