Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PikachuMyLove

healed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

happy dance i was in a train subway, goin thru 2 doors then i briskly walked on2 the platform, i made a slideing entrance laugh as the surface was smooth/shiny happy dance ,i hadda nu charcoal colored suit on, white shirt happy dance no tie happy dance ,i was in a small group, a mom her teen kids an others, then i herd a asmatik wheezing nerd but not wiv mi ears wow but in mi spirit holy moly ,so i got courage 2 ask who in da group had asma bandaid , the teen boy said he did, i kud see he was in discomfort nerd an i knew wat it was like, an then i said god wanted 2 heal him an i wud pray 4 him, he said ok happy dance ,so we went 2 a side corridor 4 privacy ,went in2 a elevater, i closed the doors,an said id jus put mi hand on his shoulda an pray :blah: ,i did he went like jelly hiding unda the power laugh an was on the floor, i pulled him up .he was healed what :hooray: :hooray: ,we ran out 2 2ward the train, i told him he wud feel kinda high 4 the rest of the day :hooray: lol! ,it wud be like drugs but betta an legal laugh ,,an he shud thank :jesuspic: :jesusfish: 4 his healing, ,,i was pretty excited :praiseg-d:

I'm thinking that god could be increasing u in ur giftings. Keep being sensitive to the lord, and be ready to hear from him in the spirit for things like this to happen. It stands out to me that u had the courage to speak up and ask if someone was experiencing the breathing problem BEFORE the healing came. Ur bold participation was required for God to move. Just some thoughts, Plc pray on them.