Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tygrysyrgyt

EX-HUSBAND & I REMARRY

I dreamt that my ex-husband & I remarried. The woman he married after the 1st time we were married, was in the dream too. She was with us & upset & crying. I felt sorry for her & said she could come visit us anytime she wanted to.

What a screwy dream!

Just a thought Ellie but I'm wondering if there are standards in his mind that u had, that she is having a hard time living up to in their current relationship.

Hmmm, intersting! I do dream of him on occasion, but how would I dream about something that might be on HIS mind?

I know it seems odd, but I have honestly had dreams for people similar to this, and it helps to pray and intercede for them. I'm not saying that this is exactly what this dream means, just sharing my experience with u. :hooray:

I know God can give a WORD OF KNOWLEDGE to someone regarding others, but I'm not sure if this is the case. It's so hard to believe after all these years that he would be thinking of my standards that she lacks, but I know God can do all things.

Daisy wrote:Sorry if I was off. Do u think he ever regrets loosing u irl?

This could be a possibilty...

Thanks Guys!

I have no way of knowing what his feelings are now after all these years. He was my first husband that I had two children with, who are not a part of his life. He may have regrets concerning the children. His mom & I still keep in touch (birthday/Christmas cards with some chit chat). We do not live in the same state, and we were only married to each other once.

Hi Mia,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We were only married to each other once. I was trying to say our marriage was a first marriage for both of us (in our early twenties) before his marriage to the women he is with now. I can see where that sentence could be misconstrued. Am I forgiven?????