Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tygrysyrgyt

WHITE WOLVES

There were white wolves outside of my house and a man (may have been my husband in the dream) told me to come and look, but I would not. I felt fear. I went to another room that over looked our enclosed patio. It was night time, but I could see to the right a white door that was up higher as though it was above steps, but I could not see the steps. The door really stood out in the dark. Just in front of me on the patio, I could see the figures of two young children, and there was a wolf between the children & the door, but not in a direct line. He was off to the side. Also I remember thinking he was not white, but a dark color as wolves normally are. I yelled to the man/husband to go get the children.

I believe the man represents Jesus
I believe the white wolves represent “wolves in sheep’s clothing”
I believe the door plays an important part of the dream.

Hi elly

Is there someone u suspect in ur waking life that the lord is trying to warn u of? u seem to me to have a shepherds heart in the dream, protecting gods children. is this true in ur waking life as well (perhaps even through intercession)? just some thoughts sweetie...hope something helps

Hi Mia,
Appreciate your help.

Not sure about someone the Lord is trying to warn me about, but I do have a protective nature.