Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shan

The Bodyguard

I'm writing this dream here basically for recording purposes only. However, any thoughts are welcome.

In the natural, before going to sleep, I heard an unusual noise several times and I was scared, so I got up and locked my bedroom door. Then I had this dream:

There was a terrible hurricane. The wind was nothing like I had ever seen! Water was everywhere and sirens were going off. I got into my closet in my childhood home, but it had glass doors and I thougth this wasn't wise, so I went to my bathroom. It had a glass window and I changed my mind again. I went to a third location and don't remember what I did after that. I treated it like a tornado instead of a hurricane. I was more afraid than I have ever been as weather related things don't normally scare me. I wasn't with any people and I felt very alone. EOD

For some reason, I woke that morning with the song, "I Will Always Love You" on my mind. Then when I went to open my door, I remembered that it was locked and that I had been scared the night before. Then the Lord asked me, "What movie is that song from?" Me: "The Bodyguard!" Awesome, Lord! You were telling me that YOU are my bodyguard!