Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Santie

Annointing

I would like to know what this means. I had a dream last night which was very clear, it felt very "real" (as if not a dream) that "someone" is telling me that I should annoint myself and the feeling that I felt during the dream was that is very important. I should use the oil that I received during a Worthy Womans Conference 2/3 years ago, similar to that of Angus Buchan's Mighty Men Conferences. In the dream I felt a presence of "someone" but do not know whom it was and did not see this "person". This was all I dreamt, nothing else, what could this possibly mean ?
Many blessing to you all.
Santie

it appears that this was instruction- the presence may have been an angel of the Lord - anointing can be protection or deliverance - hope this helps

Glory be to God for you Santie whilst reading over your post i felt to share the following WORD :) (KJV)

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Be blessed and I pray Gods will be done in earth as it is in heaven, For Christ leadeth u in the paths of righteousness for his names sake.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance