Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

person vomiting evil spirits

I'm in a clothing store, folding clothes and doing markdowns with a fellow co-worker.
I excuse myself to the restroom where I find a few guys just talking and hanging out in the omens bathroom. I tell them to leave or I would get security, they attack me and try to prevent me from leaving. I get out and scream and locate security who handles the situation. I tel my manager what happened and she sends me home to calm down. My mom picks me up and when we get home; the phone rings and it's our pastor. He Asks us to come to his house for an urgent emergency. We do, an old pastor we know is there along with her son, and he had a mental breakdown. We start to pray and he vomits demons.

Clothing= attitude; this dream may have several meanings:

One: there are some people who will be were they are not supposed to be so that you can get where you are supposed to be; It may also mean you have a deliverance ministry

Two: God will protect you from an attack from the enemy to use for an attack on the enemy

Three: You and your mother are called to an intercessory/ warfare ministry and you need to help your pastor

Thank you, I actually just got hired for a job at a clothing store, and I always wanted to have a ministry