Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alicia

My hair grew out fast and thick.

Hello all.

I do not normally get hair dreams but last night I dreamt my hair grew out very fast and was very thick and beautiful. I was brushing it and looking in the mirror to figure out if I wanted my fun short hair or leave it long. I loved my hair because is was thick and beautiful and healthy and so I decided to stay with long hair.

Anyway ideas what it means for it to grow out so fast it was like over night in the dream.

Thanks.

Hi steady gaze! Just my thoughts but I think of Solomon and how his hair symbolized great strength. I also think of wisdom with hair dreams sometimes. Maybe this could mean The Lord will be increasing u in the areas of wisdom and spiritual strength, quicker than u can imagine and at a faster pace than humanly possible. Seems like a great dream to me! Plz pray on this and toss if it doesn't sit we'll with u! Bless You

I wonder if this has to do with what I have faced of the news I received today.I posted it in Dreams that manifested..,

Bless you I agree and know this is good news.

Blessings

Hair can represent glory..it may represent your anoniting or your calling coming out into fruition...spiritual growth a testimony that blesses others and great to enjoy ad well