Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
camille_catherine

HUGE RINGWORM

Reality: A woman of God whom he uses mighty!!!! She is a prophet of God and has her own ministry! I use to work closely with her but for some reason she has stopped communicating with me. It seems like when I try to contact her - she ignores my emails and calls. (not really sure why)

I dreamed I saw her and I was going to try to act like I didn't see her to keep from being rejected but I looked anyway and when I looked at her - she looked like she needed help with something. I went over and she lifted her blouse and I saw this huge ringworm on her stomach and she looked like she was very uncomfortable. so I immediently started to prayer for healing - I layed hands on it and prayed to God to heal her and I woke up.

Any ideals on what this could mean?

There may be a spirit that is consuming her on an unclean thing that is hindering her relationships or even her ministry, this dream is a call to prayer for her deliverance as she is under some form of attack

Hello Lord Chaser, thank you so much. This is confirmation and started to pray! Thanks again!